Chapter 31

🫶

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNJIN

Runaway
- Aurora -
2:00 ───〇─── 3:18

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻ 

It's been a while since the concert started

It's been a while since the concert started. Lee was getting ready to do his first cover. I've never heard of, 'Don't Go Insane,' but people seemed pretty excited about it. Lily was just as confused as I was while Han had sat there speechless. Lee's younger brother wasn't talking to him but I do wonder why.

"Han, you good?" I asked to check on him.

"Y-yeah," He said, smiling it off. I don't believe him a single bit.

"You know the song?" I asked. Han is definitely not the best liar.

"Yeah. . ." I let my eyes drift off to Felix who sat right next to Han with a smirk. His head was resting on his palm while Han seemed too flustered to say anything else.

"What are you two up too?" I asked knowing something was up.

"N-nothing!" Han accidentally yelled earning us a few looks. His face was completely red. "It's nothing," He looked away from me and back to the stage. I heard Felix snicker lightly which raised my suspicions.

"If that's what you say." I said looking back.

"Chan Hyung. . ." Han called for me. I nodded for him to go on.
"Can you take Lily with you after the concert. .?" Han asked with a bit of hesitation. Considering how Lee junior was acting up, I knew where this was going.

"Lily, looks like you're coming with me tonight." I said about to tease Han. "Your dad is gonna have some fun tonight with Felix."

"What are they gonna do?" Lily asked with her curious eyes.

"They're gonna play a game, putting a stick into a hole." I said smiling. Lily just looked at me confused.

"Don't listen to anything he says." Han covers the little girl's ear glaring at me. This was fun.
"Shut it," He spat. I just laughed it off focusing back on the stage. Han let go of Lily's ears and sat back.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Felix smirking while eyeing Han. Something was definitely going on between the two. I highly doubt they'd tell me what was going on between them.

The stage light turned on again. Lee stood there, his eyes darkened with a feeling of lust. He looked right at me but then his eyes drifted off behind me. I looked behind to see Hwang, I couldn't tell if it was water or sweat that was dripping from him.