Chapter 24

I didn't think Bang would actually join us, Han didn't have much of a choice since Felix was all over him giving him the cute kitty eyes

I didn't think Bang would actually join us, Han didn't have much of a choice since Felix was all over him giving him the cute kitty eyes. Lee has been quiet for a while, so has Bang. They both looked drained of their energy, especially Lee. The five of us decided to walk and Lee doesn't seem to be walking. He was limping while holding his brother for support. Felix doesn't seem to mind keeping Lee up.

Bang didn't seem to care, this was his idol and fiancé isn't it?

"Why don't we call a taxi for you?" I suggested holding the other side of Lee up. He seemed to fluster to look or even speak to me. I can't blame him since I was holding his waist and arm up.

"You carry him, my arm hurts." Felix pouted with a hint of cheekiness. What's he up to?

"What–." I complied, lifting Lee up in my arms. He was quick to yelp and his face was like a tomato. The silver hair made it hard though, he looked fucking beautiful. I don't get how Bang hates him so much.

"Put me down." Lee demanded, trying to kick his way out, though he wasn't doing much since his legs barely worked.

"Stop making such a scene princess," I sighed knowing he wasn't gonna stop.

"Then put me down." He crossed his arms and thinned his lips. I would love to kiss him but with everyone plus Bang I held myself back. Kissing isn't sex so it's okay to kiss a boy right?

"Once we get there, it's only a few blocks down." I reminded him hoping he'd shut up and let me help. He sighed.

"Fine." He lifted his hood and covered his face. I forgot he's an idol, others seeing me carrying such a famous person could give them the wrong idea. I didn't mind but this was Lee's image we're talking about.

I looked at Felix who gave me a thumbs up, I smiled. Bang looked a bit pissed, not that his face said anything. More like his eyes, I think pissed is the wrong word, maybe. . . Jealous?

Bang being jealous would be the funniest shit ever, I'd love to see him get worked about such small things. I shifted my gaze down to Lee, he seemed to be asleep? He was adorable, his lips were apart with a gap revealing his bunny-like teeth.

"Kiss him." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I was about drop Lee when I realized Bang was next to me.

"W-what? Are you drunk?" I asked, making sure he wasn't high on anything.

"No, I'm completely fine." He looked back at the restaurant we were nearing. "Kiss him." Bang said again with a smirk. Is he really telling me to kiss Lee?

"Why would I?" I asked, I'm curious what Bang's thinking. I have to get an answer out of him before he shuts me out again.

"Why wouldn't you?"

Fair point.

"Cause he's yours. . . ?" I said not knowing what I meant. I don't think Lee really belonged to anyone but himself. That's how the situation should be for everyone.