Chapter 38 🖤

Red Lights
-Chan & Hyunjin of Stray Kids-
2:00 ───〇─── 3:18

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Part 2

🖤🤭👌

The club music was ringing through my ears, the beats giving me a small headache

The club music was ringing through my ears, the beats giving me a small headache. Hwang seemed to be over the moon, his mouth wide and he looked around in amusement. I'm having some second thoughts on this. . .

People were dancing on the dance floor, swaying their hips. Showing off their bodies and flashing smiles. I caught several girls glancing at me and then my dick which pissed me off. The DJ played the most addicting songs while people fucked in every corner.

Definitely not PG. . .

I walked to Hwang as he headed to the bar.

"What can I get you two?" The bartender asked with a wide grin. She had a tight white shirt making her breasts quite attractive and her tattoos revealing. Long raven hair was tied up in a ponytail and hair bangs were beside her eyes and atop of her forehead. Hwang's were hidden beneath his shirt, a portion of it was visible at his neck and nape.

"Whatever he gets." I said sitting down.

"Red wine." Hwang said, smiling deviously. The bartender got our drink, no show or anything. The club seemed to be busy, and I couldn't blame her.

Now what. I say there thinking with a glass in my hand. The raven haired on my right seemed invested in the dance show on the stage which somehow bothered me.

"You want me to put some pepper in your eyes?" I asked, feeling some kind of emotion in my heart.

"Why?" Hwang asked me, turning his head and sipping on his wine. "Jealous?"

"That's a great question," I felt a small smile grow at the corner of my lips. "But it's not jealousy." I said, sending a glare his way.

"Whatever you say?" He chuckled while drinking another sip. I now realize that I have barely drank my wine, I'm not a big drinker. But I don't mind. The only excuse I can really come up with is. . . . it's good for. . . motivation?

"Why are we really here?" I started, "You want a drink or a hoe." I asked bluntly.

"How about both?" Hwang smirked. I knew he meant he wanted to fuck someone, I just had no damn clue who that someone was.

"What are you still doing here then?" I was a bit irritated.

"Waiting for you." Hwang said, leaning back and resting his elbow on the counter while smirking at me. That's when the small lightbulb in my head lit.

"I see. . . ." I looked back in search of the bartender and found her questionably fast.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a hurry.