Chapter 32 🖤

We were in a hotel room that I happened to book a whole week ago

We were in a hotel room that I happened to book a whole week ago. Han had been quiet the whole ride here which made me question my decision. Since his silent little time, I've been thinking about turning back.

"You seem nervous, love." I whispered softly. Han hadn't said anything staring at the ground. He sat on the edge of the soft bed.

"Well I haven't had sex in a while. . . and never with a man." Han said looking away, his face turning to a beautiful shade of pink.

"It's alright, I'll make you feel good." I rested my hands on both sides of him, forcing him to look right at me. "I promise." Han nodded and brought his hands up to my neck, massaging my nape softly. His gaze on my eyes hasn't ended.

"Make me feel good then." He spoke, his voice airy with the need of sexual pleasure.

"Anything for you." I took one of his hands and kissed it. Taking his waist into my hands, I slid him back laying down against the bed. I was now on top of him, getting a great view of his submissive side.

Han's hair was a bit messy, his black button up shirt had a deep neck which revealed his collar bones. The temptation to give his body a painting of hickeys clouded my mind.

"Hurry," Han whined. His horny scale was rising by the passing seconds. And a brilliant idea came to mind. Teasing Han doesn't sound so bad. His whines would be his own instrument that I could listen to on repeat.

"Patience, love." I spoke. My voice made a shiver run down his back. The hair on his nape standing from the tension between us. The air surrounding us felt oddly hot as my lips came in contact with Hans neck.

Biting and sucking, making a purple bruise clear as the night sky. Not long after, his whole neck was a painting of purple that was created by the one and only. Me.

I'm pretty sure he'd be panicking about it in the morning, but that's for later. My lips left a trail of kisses along Han's jawline, avoiding his lips and being a tease. My mouth drifted off to bite on Han's earlobe which earned me a whine.

"You're such a tease." He whined lightly pushing me away. A smile covered my lips, finding Han adorable.

"Sorry, sorry." I apologize, chuckling lightly. I got up making space between Han and I. He looked so fucking sexy right now. I bit my lip holding myself back from the sinful thoughts that ran through my head.

Han was sitting there, his hands cuffed behind his back while his mouth was tied by a cloth. His eyes whined from a strong emotion of neediness. His hair was messy while the room was dim and lit up with a dark sea blue. The light highlighting the surface of his skin to his eyes.

"Felix?" Han called for me.

"Huh, Yes?" I asked quickly, shoving the thoughts deep down. Han was far from ready. I don't think I'd ever see him like that in this lifetime, but I don't mind.

"You zoned out, what were you thinking of?" Han asked, sitting up slightly tilting his head.

"N-nothing." I smiled it off. Han didn't seem to buy it. Staring right at me with his aerie eyes that were doe

"What were you thinking about?" Han asked not to let the topic fall.

"Nothing to worry about."

"Spill it." Han whispered, his voice spacy and flirty.

"How far are you willing to go with this?" I was a bit hesitant.

"As far as you want," Han tugged on my shirt, slowly taking off the buttons. I didn't think I'd ever see Han like this. So fucking hot. "Please." He begged at last which turned me on questionably fast.

"You better not regret this later," I groaned, pinning Han against the bed. I just realized that my shirt was unbuttoned with my abs showing sky high above Han. "You like this?" I smirked looking down. My blond hair was draped over me

Han nodded aggressively, his needy side not hiding. I held back a chuckle, slowly letting my lips graze over Hans. This might be the first time I'd gotten this close to kiss Han.

Before I could kiss him, Han kissed me. His lips moved against mine the moment they made contact with each other. I took no hesitation to respond, letting my hands get tangled between Han's locks. The only sound filling their room was spicy kissing.

I pushed myself up, breaking myself from Han, he gasped for air but never stopped looking at me.

Han fucking Jisung really might be the end of me.

"Stop taking your precious petty time and fuck me." Han cursed impatiently. 

"Holy fuck," I moaned feeling Felix fuck me in and out

"Holy fuck," I moaned feeling Felix fuck me in and out. His dick slamming against me made my eyes roll back.

"You like that?" He chuckled, not stopping the pace he kept going at.

"Fuck yes," I breathed, gripping the bedsheets and hoping I don't rip them. Giving an explanation to the custodians and the hotel workers would be hard.

Soon enough my climax was reaching and Felix's dick was straight against my prostate, hitting it like no there was no tomorrow. He really was good in bed, not that I doubted it.

"I-I'm getting -c-close." I moaned. My energy is fading. I knew walking tomorrow would be almost impossible. And if Lily questions anything, I'll just say what Chan hyung told her.

Putting a stick into a hole. 

--------------

I promise the hyunho smut will be 100x times better then this🙏😭

and I won't update for a while cause im going on vacation tmrw so the next chapter will take a while 😭🫶

I love you all ❤️🫶😭