Chapter 26

😀

Inferno - Sub Urban & Bella Porch
1:00 ───〇─── 2:53

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(PT 1)

The sunlight had torn through my curtains, lighting my bedroom in a golden color

The sunlight had torn through my curtains, lighting my bedroom in a golden color. I barely opened my eyes but I did realize a sleeping figure in my arms. Lee was still here, sleeping like a princess. His silver hair was messy covering his forehead while the pillow had a dent.

Somehow my arms were wrapped around Lee's waist while my head rested against his back. I slowly moved myself away from the sleeping beauty but I noticed something on his back. My eyes squinted, still a bit blurry from just waking up. I let my finger gently tug on Lee's shirt.

I did not expect this at all, Lee's back was scarred severely, a huge burn mark on his back. Did he not treat it? I got up quickly and went to the bathroom. I had a medical kit there. When I came back I saw Lee already awake but he looked dead. He kept blinking his eyes and he tried to lean his back against the headboard.

"Why do you have that?" He asked me to raise a brow.

"Don't play dumb, turn around for me." I demanded, Lee didn't move. He sat there staring at me with wide eyes.

"W-what?" Le stuttered, his facial expression not changing.

"You heard me," Lee hesitantly turned around and looked at the wall and his head hung low. "Why didn't you treat this anyway?" I asked. I held the bottom of Lee's shirt but from the corner of his face I could tell he was uncomfortable. Then again I'm shirtless right now and he's about to be half naked with someone like me. "Relax. It's just me." I took an attempt to comfort him, Lee's body relaxed a bit more then it's stiff self before.

I held the bottom lifting it over Lee's head to see the large burn mark go across his back. This was bad, this isn't normal either. I would ask Lee what happened but I don't want to get too personal. Plus we're just friends with benefits. Though it seems more like a sex teacher with a student, who cares.

I took the ointment, squeezing it in my palm before spreading it across the mark. Lee hissed in pain when my finger made contact with his back. He tried to move away but I held his hand back continuing the process. A few minutes of pain later, I was done. I didn't have any large bandages so Lee would have to leave like this.

"If you're injured, start treating it. Don't ignore it." I lightly scolded him hoping it would pass through his thick skull.

"Sure." He answered simply before quickly taking his shirt and putting it over his head.

"Bandage it too, I don't have any." I added.

"Yeah." Lee responded by getting up. "I'm gonna head out now. The concert is tomorrow and I have practice. I nodded sitting down on my bed. Lee was about to walk out the door but he stopped. He turned around quickly, taking something from his pocket. A piece of paper was in his hand.