EPILOGUE

double update<333

BREAKING NEWS:

THE REAL IMPOSTER WAS MR.LEE'S SON HIMSELF? 

Cctv camera footage was uncovered just last night, the police officials released it just a few hours ago. The motive behind this task is still unknown. The video that was uncovered contained footage of Lee Minho stabbing Mr.Lee to death peek.

The renowned Mr. Lee Minho was subjected to being the real criminal. Officers around the world are in search of the criminal. Please contact your local authoraties if you have seen him. We thank you for your cooperation.

— Read more articles about this topic

THE FAMOUS SINGER IS A CRIMINAL?

                                    - view more~~

What. The. Fuck.

I scrolled through various articles in search of one where he wasn't blamed. One where "Lee Minho" Wasn't accused of murder. He was too soft for that, right?

My heart raced as I didn't find a single article with accusations that didn't target Lee. So it was real? The footage wasn't fake. I didn't know why my heart raced everytime.

I looked to my side, and empty spot was in the middle while Bang was on the other edge of the large bed. Where was Lee? Bang shrugged having no idea.

"I'll go look for him." I said thinning my lips and getting up from the cozy bed. Walking around the huge mansion, small stains of red on the beige carpeted floor.

Memories of the day Lee went crazy flooded my mind. The terrorizing smile on his face and the blood smeared over him. His platanium hair adding much more to the devil like look.

I searched through the entire house only to find vibrant shades of red around the house. I didn't investigate the red stains, to afraid to end up knowing it was blood. It probably was. I walked down a dim hallway, a put shattered to the ground, a bloody footstep on the floor. They were small like Lee's.

I walked over the shattered glass and took a turn finding a sight I didn't think I'd see again.

Lee was holding onto a knife, his hair dyed with patches of red. Blodd dripping from his shoulders to the ends up his fingertips. The crimson color pooling on the floor. A familiar body laid beside him.

"Lee?" I called. "Minho?"

"Hyunjin-ah," Lee smiled, the view of his face turning to me. His eyes were glowing in red, something I didn't know was possible.

"What–"

"Wanna play?"

~♠️~

Well that's the end, im finally done with this dear lord. 

ik yall are pretty confused or deadass mad at me but as for now everything u don't know is up to your imagination. The small gaps that I didn't fill in could be full with your ideas. I've always wanted to do a plot twist no one was expecting and one of my best friends wanted credit cause of her stingy ass but 

@hasini4172487

thats her ⬆️

AND

THANK YOU MY LOVELY SHAMELESS MFS FOR REACHING THE END~~ if u have any questions I'm free to anwser em                                                                                                        ---->

:D 

As for Ruin Me, the intro and MAYBE the prologue will be out on July 1st so be there for that its hyunminchan once again. :3