Chapter 49

This chapter was way to hard to write >:(

That fucker wasn't his father?

I didn't know if I wanted to kill Lee's "father," or murder his biological father. Lee had apparently found out through the doctors documents after his dad was hospitalized. The news had been kept hidden from the press to avoid any advantages of other companies. Lee had been suffering in this house alone and I wasn't there.

Bang should've been here. Where the fuck was he? I needed to punch him so badly. Lee was crying quietly against my chest and I just wanted to murder a whole army right now.

A boiling pot of anger and rage fumed inside me, overheating. The clock on the wall going tick tock, tick tock. I couldn't hold the rage any longer, but it was Lee. For Lee I did.

"Do you know who your biological father is?" I asked, ready to kill him.

"No." Lee said calming down but hugging me tightly with desperation.

"Why is your 'dad' hospitalized?" I asked the need to know.

"He was almost killed." Lee stated without feeling sorry.

"Good, now why is there blood all over you." I asked pulling him away to get a good look at him.

"I cut myself."

"You what?" I asked in an abundance of worry. "What about your fear? Blood? Knives?"

"I faced it." Lee said, smiling looking up. Panic ran through me, he was different. Not the Lee who loved to dance and enjoy music. Not the Lee who was still a kid on the inside. Not the Lee Bang fell for, and not the Lee I fell for. . .

I dragged him upstairs following a small path of red stains across the floor. This definitely wasn't the Lee I fell for. I finally found the first aid kit, I forced Lee to sit on the bloody bed and patched up the open wounds. The blood stains were lighter than before but still eye catching on him.

"What were you thinking?" I asked, trying not to yell too loud.

"I was. . . . curios." He said, ending with a sick smile. If a normal person were to look at him right now, they'd run. Run across the galaxy to get away from him. I wasn't normal, far from it actually.

"You're. . . ." I started not knowing what to say. "You're not the same."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked innocently, tilting his head.

"This isn't the Lee 'I' knew."

"This is the Lee you've never seen until now." Lee answered smiling.

"So you acted?" I scoffed.

"Why would I act?" Lee asked, placing his hand under my chin moving my head up. Before the situation got to any worse of a state I took his hands pinning them above him making me tower over his body on the bed.