Chapter 53 🖤

Shameless
-Camilla Cabello-
2:10 ──〇─── 3:47

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

🖤 desprate mfs

So many mornings I woke up confused,

In my dreams , I do anything I want you to

My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind

My legs stumbled, moving throughout the house, taking our clothes off with messy kisses. Hands roaming my body, softly leaving trails everywhere.

Our silhouettes glowed in the dark room upstairs. The bedroom was just like Hwangs, the mirror on the wall that expanded. I definitely had a kink for that.

My back hit the mattress. I winced from the fall and when I opened my eyes I was met with the two men that my heart didn't want to be separated from. The two crazy men my heart fell for, fell so fucking hard for.

"Prep him," Bang said and walked away. What was he up to? My body was both scared and excited. I felt a pair of fingers intrude me, Hwang had no intentions of going easy on me. His fingers dug deep into me causing me to grip the bedsheets. The same fingers curling in me making me clench in both pleasure and pain.

"Fuck~" I moaned digging my head into the bed.

"I wanna slam my dick into you so bad right now," Hwang said mercilessly when he added another finger that hit against my prostate.

"T-then do it."

"I think I'll wait." He said giggling softly. That terrified me but I tried not to overlook it. Hwang's fingers started to thrust into me fast adding a fourth making my eyes roll back.

I was about to release when Hwang put his thumb over my cock.

"What the fuck."

"Not so fast, princess." He smirked. Just then bang came back holding something in his hand. I couldn't make out what it was from the darkness but it definitely got me excited for some odd reason.

"Already fucked out from his fingers, sunshine?" Bang smirked sitting next to me. I felt something clasp around my tip. A fucking cock ring.

"No coming for you," Bang said teasingly. I sat up when Hwang's fingers left me empty. Bang had something else in his hand, I didn't get a chance to see when my hands were tied together by Hwang's belt.

"Too tight?" Hwang tilted his head. I shook my head in disagreement. But I had a feeling I might regret what I had got my self into. I was pushed back to the headboard of the huge bed.

"Now sit back" Bang whispered. "And relax." The moment the words left his husky voice. I felt something intrude me, not a dick for sure. I shut my eyes trying to compose myself.