Chapter 25 🖤

🤭(2.5k words)

I wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys
2:00 ───〇─── 3:05

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻ 

--------------------------------------

The driver stopped at a building

The driver stopped at a building. It wasn't a skyscraper like in the city. A regular sized building with about 7 or 8 floors. It definitely doesn't seem middle class. The white building looked sophisticated. I'm not surprised Hwang lives in a place like this.

I followed him to an elevator, the smell of the building was lavender with an ocean tint. The gray carpeting finished the floor quite nicely. The elevator door closed and again I'm greeted with the same tension. I looked up to Hwang, already finding him looking at me.

His gaze made me feel weak, his eyes darkened with lust. I felt like kissing him already but I held back not wanting to embarrass myself. Where was the confidence in me from an hour ago?

The elevator dinged, the red digital display showed '8'. Guess it's the highest one. Hwang walked out before me leading me to his flat. I wondered what kind of place his home was like. Was it similar to Bang's basic taste? Or was it more exotic? Hwang typed in some numbers on the keypad which made the lock click and the door open. We walked in, and the strong scent of vanilla immediately settled around me. It smelled a lot like Hwang.

I looked around to see paintings hung up, the walls weren't any dark shade either. It was white with some gray cherry blossom silhouettes in some places. I like it here. It seemed pretty chill.

"You got great taste." I complimented him . Hwang didn't speak but nodded, taking it in. Well this is awkward.

"Make yourself like home," He said simply. Where had his flirty confident side gone? I've never seen Hwang like that.

"Alright." I said, sliding my shoes off and roaming his apartment. I'm curious what it's like here. The paintings on the wall weren't like the modern ones where there's a splash of paint and auction it for millions of won. Each stroke was perfected with a meaning behind it. "Where did you get these?" I asked, hovering my finger over the painted canvas.

"What do you mean get? I painted them." Hwang spoke with a dramatic tone.

"Wait, really?" I was genuinely shocked. I didn't know Hwang was into art. I didn't know he was into something that took so much time and patience for perfection.

"Yeah." He said putting his hands in his pocket. "Wanna see my studio?" He asked me to turn his head gently. It took me some time to respond from looking at his face. His face looked like it was handcrafted by God himself. His lips were plump and pink.