Chapter 28

mb im late 😭

I'm excited

I'm excited. Lee's concert was today and he invited me to come yesterday, this made it much better than just having it delivered in the mail. Lee and I had become good friends over the past few weeks, Bang had always kept his distance from us for some odd reason. He'd never let either of us get too close to him.

I don't get Bang most of the time. Our friendship would take one step forward but he'd leave 10 steps back. It's irritating. I really think I do care about Bang and Lee, but I have no fucking clue why Bang just ditches. Lee's pretty chill.

I'd assume Bang was also gonna be at the concert tonight. I mean it is his employee who's performing, also his fiancé. Crazy to say I'm gonna end up sleeping with his fiancé. It was somewhat funny. The news would have shaken the industry.

I do wish Bang would actually have a decent conversation with Lee and I, but no. He's always in his dumb bubble. Our friendship would take one step forward and 5 steps back when the conversation runs for longer than a minute.

I left my thoughts in the back of my mind continuing my shit in the warehouse. From the past week I've found my men dead. Their souls tortured and left for everyone else to see what hell they've been through. I'm their fucking boss, watching my men die isn't a pleasant sight. The cops have also been around with me.

I've had my men die out there and they're fucking worried about me leaving prison. Everywhere I go, I find them in some damn alleyway using their poor stamina to come after me. They're pathetic.

Aren't cops supposed to be saving lives rather than putting someone who won't do shit? Like c'mon, It's not like I'm going around killing everyone I see on the streets. I only kill whoever messes with me.

"Hwang," I heard someone call me. "We've got a lead." Park said, handing me his clipboard. I picture some men walking out of a train . The image was tinted green and blurry. Their faces weren't clear.

"That's good, let's head there now." I said handing it back. I was about to walk away but Park was still here standing in front of me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"This is in a train station at Busan." He didn't make eye contact with me. Can't blame him. But fucking Busan?

"That's 2 hours away." I said looking at the picture. I sighed. If I leave now, maybe I can be back in time for Lee's. The concert was at 7 which just happened to be in a few hours.

"We were quite lucky to get this, our best tracker put in a lot of effort." Park spoke, his lips thinning knowing my situation. Park isn't wrong.

"Who told you this?"

"Choi." He answered. "Choi Beomgyu, he's been with us for about 2 years. He's never been wrong with his intel. I recognize his name.

"Get the tickets," I demanded. Park nodded, he was about to walk away when I added additional orders. "Bring Choi and the other 2." I told him. I'll have to hurry If I want to make it in time.