Chapter 52

Okay. So. 

yall might hate me after you read this 

"It's been a while, hasn't it been sunshine?"

"B-bang." I stuttered when I was face to face with him. His figure stood a few feet away from me. Tears brimming in my eyes, Hwang stood behind Bang with a sly smirk on his face.

The two of them side by side made me run across the grass jumping onto both of them. I somehow didn't fall but was caught. I hugged Hwang and Bang squeezing them both, never letting them go out of my embrace. The fear of them leaving again terrified me.

My head was in the middle while Hwang held me up from the right as did Bang from the left. I heard a small chuckle erupt from Bang.

"Missed me, huh?"

"Fuck you," I said hugging them hard.

"Why are you squishing me?" Hwang whined trying to get away from me.

"Then fuck off." I got back to the ground but when I looked at the two of them, my heart felt at ease. My hand reached up for Bang's face, my palm brushing against his cheek. The soft smile returned to my face again.

Bang's hand wrapped around my waist pulling me to him again, his head in the crook of my neck. When I tilted my head a little Hwang looked happy, his face filled with peace. My right hand opened for him and he gladly took it.

Now the three of us were in the garden, walking while holding each other's hands. I didn't think a day like this would come at all. Funny to think I wasn't fond of Bang or Hwang in the beginning.

We were walking back to the original table where the cake was.

"Isn't it nice outside?" Hwang started. His head looked up to where small snowflakes drifted to the ground.

"It's beautiful," I agreed with him. My head slowly leaned against Bang's arm. His hand left mine and ended up going to my opposite shoulder.

"I don't wanna ruin the mood, but we really need to talk," Bang said to make Hwang and I stop in our tracks.

"Why?" We asked in unison.

~♠️~

"Well, I truly didn't expect that," Hwang said once Bang finished his college story and how he met Berry.

"It wasn't that bad," I said.

"You don't hate me?" Bang asked, sounding kind of scared.

"Of course not," I said with full confidence.

"Why would he hate you?" Hwang asked.

"It's not just Lee," Bang muttered.

"Well I don't hate you, but leaving without a goodbye did piss me off," Hwang said sassily. His hair moved alone with him.