Chapter 35

Dirty Thoughts
- Cloe Adams-
2:00 ───〇─── 3:59

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Part 1 

harharhar

"You're a horny fucker," Bang cursed keeping his eyes shut

"Is that a yes or a no?" I kept wanting an answer. Lee looked red as a tomato standing there wordless.

"Let's have a conversation that doesn't involve sex." Bang stated. Lee covered his face in shame.

"Like what? Finding a murder? Boring ass." I said resting back on the bed.

"Murderer?" Lee asked, slowly moving his hands away from his face.

Fuck. He wasn't supposed to know. Bang moved back, glaring at me.

"Well I'm not the one who spilled it," He said dryly, going back. That Jackass, I cursed in my head. Lee had no idea of the problems Bang and I had been dealing with, he didn't need to know. It had nothing to do with him. Which made me think back on what Lee told me that night.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"For what?" Lee asked.

"For not being there." I looked down at the scars.

"It's got nothing to do with you."

That hit hard now that I think back on it. Lee had to go through all that on his own, even as a young child. But then again, I was alone back then too.

"My drug trucks are being sabotaged and his projects are getting leaked." I said in a hurry.

"Oh," Lee said. I hope he didn't forget I run a gang, I'm not as pleasant as I seem to be. It hurts to know Lee could actually be scared of me. "Well that's not very good," He said, sitting back down, letting his body rest against mine, sitting. "Is that why you two are out so often?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Yup," I said, giving him a small grin.

"I thought you two were out fucking," Lee said without an once of hesitation. Bang choked out a small laugh. He fucking laughed. But I felt a small stir in my stomach, don't get me wrong, I liked it. I just didn't know what it was, since it also happens when I'm around Lee.

"What made you think like that?" Bang turned his head to us.

"I don't know, just a thought." Lee shrugged, avoiding Bang's eyes.

"What would you do if we were?" He asked. Was Bang really flirting with him? Like THE Bang. I looked to Lee to see his face turn pink again, but then a smirk was written on his face.