Chapter 60. The Matchmaking Cupid

Derek spent a full week, doing fun around the University and clubs, doing parties on beaches and farmhouses, it was like his life had gone back to as it was before he started chasing Amelia around everywhere. Amelia tried many times to have a face-to-face conversation with him, but he was mad at her for joining his brother's mafia in condition of leaving the underground boxing ring.

Amelia would always frown, and her heart would hurt whenever she saw Derek posting pics of him posing with different ladies like a womanizer. Gianna felt Amelia being off these days. Gianna went to Amelia's room, yes, after Gianna hit her, Xavier had strictly told her to live in Moretti Mansion, this way, Gianna could spend more time with Amelia before getting married.

"Ami...? What are you doing?" Gianna softly asked as she entered her room. She heard her shuffling a little.

"What did you hide?" Gianna was sharp enough to catch without any major hint.

"N-Nothing." Amelia stammered as she wiped her sweat on her forehead.

"Hm... alright." Gianna went silent, but Amelia felt this wrong, and took hold of her hand to make Gianna sit on the bed with her.

"Umm... actually, I was looking at Derek's social media posts..." Amelia said meekly.

"Mhm." Gianna hummed.

"Are you not curious?"
"Well, I already told you, I won't interfere with your personal matters, right?" Gianna shrugged and smiled slightly.

"No, you're my elder sister, you have the right to know everything and anything, same goes for myself." Gianna's smile brightened as she heard this, and she hugged her softly, caressing her hair.

"So? Tell me, why have you been sad these days? Is it related to Derek and his posts or something?" Gianna asked her, and she hummed in approval.

Amelia opened her phone, which she hid away when Gianna entered, and she again saw his posts. He was striking a pose with a hot actress and model.

 He was striking a pose with a hot actress and model

(A/N: I don't own the image!)

"Hm... so do you like him? Is that why are you feeling jealous?" Gianna struck the arrow right at the bullseye.

"Uhm... yes, I somewhat like him."

"Somewhat? Is that it? Then that's fine, forget it and move on, find someone else, who would reciprocate your feelings mutually." Gianna was trying her best to control her laugh internally while speaking. Amelia signed in responsive.

"No, I think I really like him, that's why I feel this way, he has not had any perfect conversation with me since that fight and on top of that I think he's also angry on me about joining his family mafia." Amelia sighed.

"Well don't give up then, stay strong as you have been always. Find a way to talk with him, hm?" Gianna said and chuckled.

"Mhm, I'll try." Amelia said and her thought process started, she smiled as an idea popped in her mind.