Chapter 63. Honeymoon Vibes

"No, please not those expensive ones, I want it to be simple or else let's just not go." Gianna stayed stubborn and huffed while hugging her pillow on bed. Xavier sat in front of her on the bed. Apparently they were deciding on their honeymoon, where and when to go. 

"Gianna, you very well know, I would never force you or dump my decisions over you." Gianna nodded in approval and sighed.

"Okay, if you don't want to visit out of country, how about a countryside farmhouse?" Xavier asked her softly with slight expectation.

"Yes! Let's go there!" Gianna said yes excitedly, and instantly Xavier took her into his arms to give her a huge hug. He was happy himself as he has been pestering her about their honeymoon trip since last two days. He wanted to give her the best honeymoon, she deserves.

Xavier made preparations by calling his assistant and calling the housekeepers of the farmhouse.

Gianna took help of Amelia for ordering new clothes for her mini vacation in the countryside farmhouse

Gianna took help of Amelia for ordering new clothes for her mini vacation in the countryside farmhouse. Brinley had gone to Dubai, to meet Adam, as her holidays in University had started. Whereas, Derek had gone for completing his studies in Norway.

"Mio cuore, everything has been prepared, let's go." Xavier said to Gianna, she greeted her in-laws, Grace and Lorenzo, and they left for their honeymoon.

"I've listened to your wish this time, but let's go to Hawaii or Thailand or maybe somewhere else, on our One-year wedding anniversary." Xavier said, and Gianna smiled while blushing hard.

"Sure, it's a promise." Hearing that, Xavier smiled and increased the speed of their car.

--

~At Farmhouse~

"I love these blueberries! I never knew you had a private farm in your farmhouse! Mom didn't tell me!" Gianna said while chewing the most delicious blueberries, she ever had.

"I told her not to let you know, as it was meant as a surprise for you."

"Now I am truly craving to make delicious deserts right now." Gianna exclaimed excitedly.

"We'll make the deserts tomorrow together." Xavier said, and Gianna nodded in approval.

They were having their breakfast in the gardens of the farmhouse. The servant signalled to Xavier and showed him some keys. Xavier nodded in approval, he took the keys from the servant and held Gianna's hand, after her breakfast was over.

"Let's go." Gianna was confused.

"But where? We just arrived a while ago..." Gianna pouted. Xavier hushed her by placing his finger on her pout.

"Do you trust me?" Xavier asked.

"I'll trust you forever, more than myself." Gianna said and blushed. Xavier traced her hair near the forehead and tucked them behind. He kissed her forehead and said again, "Let's go."