Chapter 8. Feel The Flowers

I don't own the image, it is taken from Pinterest. Readers can imagine their choice of dress too. This is the style Gianna wears, most of the time.
Please vote, before proceeding to read, it helps a lot!

-----

{Author's pov}

"Charlie slow down! Oof! Charlie, you're honestly not helping at all!" Gianna said she was exhausted. She rubbed her forehead and wiped her sweat, whereas Charlie woofed in enthusiasm.

Charlie was sniffing around the apartment and dragging Gianna to clean the dust and wipe the place. Charlie loved this! But Gianna would end up panting a lot after finishing the cleaning.

~2 hours later~

"Phew! I think everything is clean now!" Gianna clapped her hands in excitement and ruffled Charlie's fur, to which he barked happily and ran in circles around Gianna, making her giggle.

"Charlie I'll give you some extra treat for your hard work then we will cook dinner! What do you say?" Gianna asked as she crouched down to Charlie's level. 

Charlie woofed and licked her cheeks

Charlie woofed and licked her cheeks. Gianna giggled and cuddled with him. Gianna gave Charlie his treats and then started cooking with ingredients and stuff she bought from the superstore. 

It was pretty crowded as today is the weekend, but somehow Gianna managed to buy everything she needed with the help of a superstore employee who guided her to buy whatever she needed. So kind of them. Gianna smiled at the thought, but she was aware of the slight ache she felt in her heart, if she was not blind, then she wouldn't need anyone's help, and she wouldn't be a burden to everyone, especially Amelia... Gianna sighed and continued to cook.

Suddenly, Gianna heard the telephone ringing.

"Charlie! Bring me the telephone, please." Gianna called out for him. Charlie was trained by Amelia if the telephone rings, Charlie has to bring the telephone to Gianna, and he was smart enough to learn the trick in just two days.

Charlie gave Gianna the telephone by his mouth. Gianna giggled and wiped the telephone by cloth.

"Hello, this is Ms. Allen speaking, who is this?" Gianna answered the call.

"Anna!! It's me!" Ami shouted through the call. Gianna sighed at her bad habit of screaming on the phone.

[A/N: One of my friends does this XD, she squeals in our ears when we pick up the call, soon she relaxes though]

"Don't shout, you'll make me deaf," Gianna commented, to which Amelia scoffed.

"I will be back by 7.30 pm or so. I've to talk with the professor about my next assignment. I was selected by them as you helped me make a 'very good' assignment, so..." Amelia trailed off.

"You were given another assignment, thanks to me." Gianna completed her sentence proudly.

"Yeah right, thank you so much for this reward," Amelia said sarcastically, emphasizing on "so" and scoffed. Gianna just giggled.