Birth of Anayati

" Maharaj Drupad, the fire on the west is increasing, we have to do something" exclaimed the chief army head of Panchal.

Drupad who was already in great grief of his beloved wife's death was shaken by another problem. The west of Panchal was suffering from the anger of Agni dev in the worst way. Almost 4 days had passed but the fire was still uncontrollable. Water, sand and what else was used to control the fire, but when God punishes someone, nothing can stop him.

Nature was harmed drastically as well. Almost 9 acres of forest had burnt but the fire was still going on.

" This is getting worst now, only prayers can save us now, I myself will pray to Agni dev, he have to bless us " a serious Drupad announced exiting the sabha accompnied by his ministers.

As soon as he reached to the place his eyes widened in horror, the fire was almost touching the sky. It seemed like Agni dev himself is sitting inside this huge fire made for destruction. This fire could be seen from  miles away as well but the view in front of Drupad's eyes scared him. He had already lost his beloved wife and now his kingdom was in great danger. His grief had engulfed him totally and he was not able to control himself anymore.

He broke down on his knees, his eyes moistened, tears started dropping from his eyes, his hands joined in front of the fire.

" Oh god of fire, tell me my mistake, what have I done to suffer from your rage, why are you so angry on Panchal, why mata Prakriti is suffering because of all this my lord, please forgive me for my mistake God, I am ready to do anything for your forgiveness but don't make my people suffer Agni dev please" he sounded so vernuable that his ministers were not able to control their tears as well, the people of Panchal who had gathered there were shocked as well. They never imagined their king like this, so sad, so vernuable.

His sobs could be heard all over the Panchal.

Just when everyone thought that all lights are off, a divine figure formed in front of them, walking out of the fire. His face radiated charm , his eyes engulfed the fire one is scared off. Every person present there joined their hands in prayer, their tears were the proof of their misery, the pain they are going through, first their queen and now their homeland.

" Agni dev.." whispered drupad joining his hands again, his eyes awestruck by the divine figure present in front of him.

" Everything happens for a reason Drupad, don't cry on your misery and welcome the changes coming to you " came the divine voice of lord Agni. The tears of Drupad eyes increased

" How can I when my Panchal is burning in your rage God, tell me what have I done to deserve your anger " he cried even more

" You have done nothing wrong my child instead you are blessed by the Gods themselves and they have choosen you for the formation of Aryavrat's future. You are not suffering from my rage Drupad you are getting my gift for you. My own self, my part, my energy, my divineness, my power, I am giving you your destiny in the form of my daughter Drupad. " Everyone present there were shocked but happy, their kingdom was being blessed by Agni dev himself.

"A divine soul born out of fire, she will be known as Agnotri( अगनोतरी ) , a girl who is a part of nature, she will be known as Vriti( वृति ), daughter of king drupad, she will be recalled as Draksha( द्कशा ), princess of panchal, she will be remembered as Panchali( पांचाली ), a girl born with pre written destiny, she is Aanyati ( आनयती )" Agni Dev's voice echoed throughout the Panchal soothing everyone's heart.

Soon a part of the burning fire headed towards Drupad who forwaded his hands happily to recieve his gift. The fire settled in his hands but didn't burn him at all. Instead a child like figure started forming in Drupad's hands. The child herself was divine and it was clear from the way that girl looked. Her eyes carrying the fire she got from Agni dev while her face homed the calmness of nature she recieved from devi Prakriti. Drupad was too stunned to say anything all he did was to look at his daughter lovingly who was smiling in his hands.

His trance was broken by Agni Dev who sounded serious " remember one thing Drupad, never ever try to change her destiny, she is born to change the future of Aryavrat, she is born with a purpose to fullfill, she is not an ordinary child, she is God gift to you" with those words Agni dev blessed them all and vanished along with the fire leaving behind his gift and a deserted land with no sign of life on it.

People of Panchal were happy for their new princess but that happiness was not able to cover the sorrow of burnt land. When everyone was about to retreat another figure started forming in front of them.

A divine lady dressed in all green, her ornaments were flowers, her hairs as dark as night sky shining with white flowers, her whole self radiating peace, her fragrance like that of jungle. She herself was the goddess of nature - devi Prakriti.

Everyone present there were too mesmerised to say anything. They were blessed with the presence of god and goddess. Their hands again joined in prayer.

" Drupad, don't feel sad about this burnt land, it was necessary. Many lifes end for the beginning of a new one. This land in barren but still it will be helpful for you all. The magical creatures will get their new home here. They will not trouble the human race anymore and will live peacefully. This forest will be known as Mayavi Van in the history. It will play an important role in dharma sthapana. " Said devi Prakriti in her soothing voice.

It felt like every sorrow Panchal had vanished along with the birth of their princess. Their new hope. Drupad was way more happier than anybody else, he lifted the child up for everyone to see and announced

" She is my daughter, future of Panchal, the divine soul - AANYATI" everyone present there were more than happy. They all accompnied their princess to the palace singing happily dancing, forgetting their every sorrow.

Drupad entered inside the palace carrying his daughter happily when he heard a voice

" Pita shri" he turned around to witness a girl of 10-12 years smiling at him.

" Shrikhandini, why are you awake at this hour" he questioned.

" I saw you all going toward that fire and was not able to sleep" answered that kid without any fear.

" My child, everything is all right now and see what have I brought for you" smiled Drupad kneeling down to Shrikhandini 's level.

" Who is she pita shri" questioned the little warrior.

" She is your younger sister my heart, her name is Panchali" answered Drupad and a smile found its way to Shrikhandini 's face as well.

" My sister?" She asked

" Yes Shrikhandini, she's your sister" he answered but Shrikhandini was not smiling anymore

" What happened putri, why are you so tensed" he asked

" She is my sister, that means I have to take care of her but I am not able to, who will protect her, who will take care of her pita shri, you are busy with the kingdom and ma....." a lone tear escaped from her eyes

Drupad too became a bit sad.

" Maharaj, if you don't mind, I want to take care of your daughter along with mine" came a voice

" Swarnika" whispered Drupad. Swarnika was the chief maid of Drupad's wife but she stopped coming to palace after her death but right now she was standing in front of him with her own daughter.

" I had devoted my life to your wife the day I became her maid but I was not able to fullfill my duty towards her but now I want to apologise by bringing up her daughter the way she would have done. All if you agree" she said with so much emotions that even a stone would have melted.

" Why would I have any problem Swarnika, I have seen your devotion to my wife and I am sure you will nourish my daughter with same love as my wife would have done. From now on, she is your to take care of and make her the best princess in the whole world, not by looks but by heart" with those words he handed Aanyati to Swarnika.

She herself was mesmerized by looking at her face - if felt like she was holding a goddess in her hands.

" From now on, no one will cry in this palace, this kingdom will become the happiest place for my daughter to live in" announced Drupad smiling widely........