Meet Dhridstdhumn and Draupadi

Admist the dense forest of Aryavrat, Aanyati's chariot moved toward Panchal. Her heart was filled with something unexplainable. She was confused whether she should be happy to get two siblings or sad for the feeling of betrayal these two are a proof of. She wasn't able to understand where she went wrong. She obeyed her father's every wish then why he didn't tell her at first to behead Drone. Why he had to obtain a child from Agni Dev for this purpose.

Even if she put these thoughts aside then the next thought which clouds her mind is Pandavas and there mother. She warned Yudhisthir about this plan of Shakuni. But was that enough? She, deep down in her heart felt guilty of their death but the feeling of betrayal which she got from them was suppressing everything. She neither felt good nor bad. A part of her yearned for revenge but she never wanted their death. Not even in her worst dream.

Her attention diverted to the sudden stop of her chariot. Her gaze landed on two Brahmins begging for alms from the passing people. No one was paying attention to them. This angered her a bit. Even the people with Aanyati were ignoring them. She herself came down from her chariot.

" Raj Kumari!" One of her maid Tara tried to stop her but she was not the one to listen. Moti followed her behind with Tara.

The Brahmins stiffened finding her at front of them.

" Pranipat Rajkumari" both the Brahmins wished her looking anywhere but her. Aanyati removed her own golden bangled and handed them to the Brahmins.

" I hope this will be enough for some days. I request you to visit the royal palace, many Brahmins are fed there on everyday basis" she said in her soothing voice. Saying so she left .

" Jyest, she can recognise us, we have to alert others and leave as soon as possible" proposed a disguised Nakul over which Arjun noded.

Soon they reached near a well and took their other family members with them.

" But where should we go?" asked Bheem. Arjun guided as everyone followed him. After covering some distance, Yudhisthir stopped out of sudden.

" What happened jyest?" Bheem asked.

" Anuj, we have entered the north of mayavi van. Rakshak Hidimb rules here and he is thirsty for humans" replied Yudhisthir. " I have come here once but that was on the south"

" Putro, no one will leave each other until we exit this forest" Kunti ordered in her caring tone. Only if they knew what awaited them.

At the main gate of Panchal's palace, stood Drupad with Swarnika waiting for their daughter to come. Drupad somewhere knew that she will be upset from him for not telling her anything but at the end she is his Draksha, she can't stay aloof from him.

Swarnika on the other hand was hell worried. Aanyati might pretend that she is alright but she will never share her feelings. She might be bold enough to bash someone in front of them but she don't have the courage to turst anyone with her feelings.

" Pranipat pita Shri " Aanyati's melodious voice broke Swarnika's trance. Moti hugged Swarnika longingly.

" My putri, my Draksha, you are back "Drupad engulfed her in a hug. Aanyati seemed to cover up her feelings perfectly.

" Don't you care about this old father of yours. What took you so long to come?" Drupad scolded lovingly

" Perhaps my thoughts pita shri" Aanyati answered hiding her emotions.

" Mata" Aanyati hugged Swarnika for a bit longer. Drupad understood what's going on in his daughter's mind. But he was adviced not to console her or explain anything to her.