Rajkumari Rajeshwari?

If shock was a person then it would had been someone among them. Everyone's mouth was hung open in shock, eyes almost coming out.

" Bhrata Vishwa!!" Draupadi broke the silence.

" Kaise ho behna" Vishwa asked with an awkward smile.

" She is alright but no one will guarantee about you" Nakul asked still in the state of shock.

" Vishwa!! Am I thinking right?" Yudhishthir asked in his horror stricken state.

" Yes" answered Vishwa

" What?"

" How?"

" When?"

" Seriously?"

" No way"

" Behna Aanyati! Won't you welcome me?" Vishwa asked looking at Aanyati who was still in shock. She blinked once, twice and thrice. It is not a dream. She concluded.

Vishwa was standing with a bride!!!!

" I want a detailed explanation bhrata" Aanyati came forward and did their aarti

" Whats your name bhabi shri?" Arjun asked with a mischievous smile.

" We are not married yet" Vishwa said in a second.

" I am the princess of Kambhoj, Rajeshwari" that girl said in her pleasant voice. Again all the eyes widened.

" You married a princess" asked Arjun

" No no this can't be true. He mush have kidnapped her" Arjun said in disbelief.

" She has kidnapped me Arjun" Vishwa said at the edge of crying.

" Bhrata! Did you hit your head somewhere? What are you saying?" Aanyati asked still in shock.

" I did behna, I did hit my head at this princess in Kambhoj" Vishwa said hitting his head with his hand.

" Vishwa! I agree I told you to stronger our relation with Kambhoj but not in this way " Yudhisthir said.

" We should talk after getting inside " Aanyati said taking Rajeshwari inside with her and Draupadi.

" Welcome to the suffering husband group bhrata " Arjun welcomed him with a smile while Vishwa's face was drained off all colours.

After settling in, Vishwa began his painful love...no...forced love story.

As told by Yudhisthir, Vishwajeet reached Kambhoj to strengthen their relation by some mutual agreement. But when he arrived, he saw the whole palace was decorated as if someone is getting married. He didn't payed attention to anything and went straight to Maharaj Rajeshwar of Kambhoj.

After some discussion, he was ready to strengthen their relation. He even requested Vishwa to stay until his daughter gets married. Then he got to know that the princess of Kambhoj is getting married. He happily agreed to stay in the peaceful place of Kambhoj. Being on the extreme north, this kingdom homed many beautiful and unique animal and plants species. But Vishwa didn't knew, they hold unique human species as well.