Vasudev Krishn

Moti was observing her sakhi from past few days and now she was not able to hold up her curiosity as she finally asked.

" Vriti, you pray so much. What is it that you ask for?"

" My Krishna Moti. He is all what I want. If I ever got a chance to see him, my life will be full of happiness. He is my only wish Moti" she answered lost in Krishna's name only.

" That Yadav, so he is one whom you want to marry" asked Moti

" Marry and him" laughed Aanyati " I can't even think of that Moti. I am a mortal stuck in this mrityu lok and he is the divine soul from Swarg lok. I still remember the day I got to know about him. Bhagwan parshuram told us about him, the way he killed his mama Kans. Since then I started gathering information about him and God know when I surrendered myself to him " smiled Aanyati leaning on her bed.

" Don't consider yourself any less Vriti. You are the daughter of Panchal Raj. No poet was able to justify your beauty in his poem. Anyone who saw you titled you as jagat sundari. You are best in yudh kala and ved gyan. You have excelled other fields like dancing, singing, talking, cooking, politics, management, embroidery and what not " argued Moti.

Aanyati smiled" and he is the owner of this whole world Moti. He killed his adharmi mama at the mere age of eleven, he even killed putna,trinavarta,sakatasura,kagasura, bakasura, aghasura, pralamnasura , vyomasura, keshi, vatsasura, dhenukasura, aristasura, panchjanya and narkasura
People believe he himself opened the gates of cages and cells to reach Gokul, he helped in the salvation of nalakubera and manigriwa , kaliya nag mardan, govardhan dhaaran , Varun mardan and what not. He is the God himself Moti " the level of devotion Aanyati had while speaking about him shocked Moti. Her eyes sparkled while talking about him.

" It's hard to find such level of devotion Vriti, I am flattered and I am sure your Krishna will be baffled as well " said Moti still processing what all Aanyati said. Swarnika listened to her daughters conversation lovingly.

Aanyati on the other hand just smiled and went to her balcony" may your words come true Moti " she whispered.

" Mata, tell me about kuru Vansh " Aanyati expressed her curiosity.

" Why this question suddenly?" asked Swarnika smiling.

" I have learnt about almost every kingdom of Aryavrat mata but I didn't find any immortal being like Ganga putr neither I saw the devotion of Maharani Gandhari. I am curious to know about them " she said sitting in front of her.

" That kingdom is really wealthy putri, it's biggest strength is it's Rajkumar. They have a total of 106 Rajkumar and 1 Rajkumari putri "

" 106?" gasped Moti

" Yes putri, 101  Kauravas and 5 Pandavas. They are Hastinapur's strength. The upcoming Yuvraj of Hastinapur is really worthy as well"

" That Duryodhan" Aanyati made a disgusted face.

" No putri, I am talking about Jyestkauntay Yudhisthir" said Swarnika

" Kauntay Yudhishthir" whispered Aanyati

" Yes putri, people call him Dharmraj. He never lies, I don't know much but the stories his Gurukul holds says that he is Ajatshatru, the one born without any enemies "

" How can this be possible mata? There can't be any person who don't hold revenge for any" argued Aanyati

" I don't know putri, this is what I have heard from people. His dharm is so strong that he never lied neither did any adharm "

" Interesting " mumbled Aanyati.

Yudhisthir was really happy today. All his brothers had reached the royal palace on different positions. Nakul as royal sabha's dwarpal, Sehdev as a chief ved, Bheem as a hand soldier and Arjun as an Archer. Now they had eyes on every activity of Panchal . From doctory to discussion in sabha, from battle techniques to the heart of Panchal.