Do I actually know her???

After travelling for whole day, it was decided that the royals of Indrprast will stay on the bank of river Saraswati for the night and will continue their journey tomorrow morning.

Yudhishthir came out of his tent to roam around. It's been an year he found such time to roam around freely without any worry.

His eyes travelled to Arjun who was walking along with Draupadi smiling and chuckling. Yudhishthir was happy that finally Draupadi got what she deserved. She has listened to every mock, every accusations calmly. She deserves this happiness .

Seeing the couple happy together, his eyes now searched for his own better half. On their journey till here Yudhisthir realised how foolish he is.

He is having the jagat sundari, annapurna, divine daughter of Agni Dev only for him and still he spends his time away from her. He hardly can decode what's going in her. What she feels?

When he was her ang rakshak, he had to respect the boundary of slave and princess around her, then he spent almost two years just in her thoughts in Hastinapur. And finally when he had Aanyati just for him, he engrossed himself in work.

He never payed attention to their relation. Even when they were alone in their chamber, he discussed politics with her instead of Knowing her better.

Lost in her thoughts, he was searching for her only. He roamed through the whole place in search of her. A  new dasi informed him that she has gone near the bank of Saraswati after preparing food. He didn't waste any more time and went there.

There she sat at a rock near the river. Yudhishthir wondered how she manages everything. She manages the kitchen, palace, his not so normal family , finance and even politics. Indeed she is the best of her type. She proves to be the perfect example of Parshuram shisya.

Aanyati who was sitting there sensed his presence long ago and was waiting for him to approach her.

" Why are you sitting here alone Maharani??" He asked directly not knowing how to start the conversation.

" I just wanted to collect up my mind which is scattered in different thoughts" she asnwered as Yudhisthir came and sat beside her.

" Which thoughts? You can share with me" Aanyati didn't miss the change in his behaviour. She was liking the change.

" There's a lot Dharmraj. Sakha wants Indrprast to be an independent kingdom, Rajeshwari jiji is missing her mother, Bheem, Nakul and Sehdev are still far off the marital life, Devika is not able to tolerate any male near her, mata Kunti is surely hiding something inside her, few days ago Draupadi looked uneasy and on top of it, Moti is ignoring Yuyutsu for God knows why" Yudhisthir listened to her in surprise. What all her mind is working on? But then he started recalling everything she said.

" But why is Moti ignoring Yuyutsu? And why does it matter?" Yudhishthir asked in confusion.

" Because they like eachother " Aanyati said and then her eyes widened immediately. It seemed like she said something she should not have. Yudhishthir too was in shock.

" Moti and Yuyutsu??" He asked for confirmation. Aanyati accepted her defeat knowing there's no way to lie or hide this anymore.

" They like eachother from almost two years Dharmraj. You should pay attention to the internal events of Indrprast too " Aanyati said with a smile. At this moment Yudhisthir recalled everything she said. There's a lot he should know but don't.

Aanyati answered his every question calmly informing him about what's going in his palace. Yudhishthir looked amused. He was feeling proud on his wife. She knows about everyone and then manages the kingdom through.