Balyakal

After 10 years....

" Anayati, I swear I will not talk to you if you ran even a meter" shouted Swarnika running after a small girl.

" As if you can rest without talking to me mata" laughed the small child running more.
She ran across her palace, through the garden to the high walls of the fort. From the fountains to the main palace smiling widely. Her anklets jingling all way and her laughter creating a melodious music.

She turned her head backward to see where her mother is just when she collided with a huge figure and was about to fall but that figure carried her in his hands.

" Draksha, why are you running so much" asked Drupad smiling at his daughter.

" Here you are, now don't you dare to run again" warned Swarnika breathing heavily.

" Pita shri, you spoiled my game" pouted the small kid.

" Me, oh I am so sorry my princess, I had no idea about your game but running from your mother is wrong,right " said Drupad

" Why shouldn't I run from her, she makes me eat this much " complained Aanyati opening her arms as much as she could
" And even don't allow me to eat with Moti "

" Don't worry Vriti, today me and you both will eat with Moti and Swarnika maa" assured a young lady carrying sword in her hand and proud on her face.

" Shrikhandini jiji, you are the best " jumped Aanyati from her father's hands to Shrikhandini.

" Come now " she said guiding Aanyati to her chamber. Swarnika and Drupad smiled looking at her. Swarnika followed them to her chamber while Drupad headed to his sabha.

Soon Swarnika entered Aanyati's chamber and a smile crept on her lips. Anayati herself was feeding Moti ( Swarnika's daughter) and was laughing with her. Shrikhandini too joined them laughing and feeding both.

" Jiji, you are such a great warrior, I also want to become like you " beemed Aanyati

" You will, my sister but right now you have to eat your food so that you can become strong " answered Shrikhandini smiling

" No jiji, I will not eat anymore, first promise me you will teach me how to use sword "

" Ok, my dear, I will now eat your food " smiled Shrikhandini.

••••••••••••••••••••••

" Not like this Aanyati, your grip should be tight, consider this sword as your own part " ordered Shrikhandini.

" What's happening here " came the dominating voice of Maharaj Drupad.

" Pita shri, pranipat, your daughter is too stubborn to listen to me. She is insisting to learn yudh kala " answered Shrikhandini.

" Jiji, are you complaining about me that too falsely " came the shocked voice of Aanyati.

Drupad bent to her level" Draksha, lieing is wrong, its adharam "

" What is adharam pita shri" asked the innocent soul

" You will soon learn about it putri. You wanted to learn yudh kala, I myself will teach you" smiled Drupad and that instantly brought a smile on Aanyati's face as well.

Days passed like seconds for Drupad, his daughter was excelling every field one dreams of. But his heart was not happy, his daughter was growing which meant she had to go away from him and that very thought distressed him. He don't want his daughter to go away from him that's why he himself started teaching her yudh kala and ved gyan.