Khandavprast/ Indrprast

" We wish to rule on the land of Khandavprast Maharaj " Yudhisthir put his demand in front of Dhridrashtr who looked happy with it.

" What are you saying putr Yudhishthir? That land is cursed. Only snakes live their and they too have the protection of Indrdev himself. How will you rule on such a land?" Bhism asked clearly being disappointed.

After that discussion with Bhism, Maharaj granted any part of Kuru kingdom to Pandavas happily. He put up the condition that Bhism will remain with Hastinapur only. Bhism had to agree in order to give Pandavas their right.

And after listening to the land Pandavas demanded, Dhridrashtr, Shakuni and Duryodhan were the happiest person alive on this earth. But Bhism and Vidur weren't.

" I don't wish to rule on any pre established kingdom pita ma. I want to prove mine and my brothers worth by establishing our own kingdom. Beside I have full trust on my brothers. We will end that curse and will rule there. " Yudhishthir said with straight face.

" I grant you that land putra, that land is yours from now on . All who wish to go with you can leave except the royal ministers" Dhridrashtr announced before anyone could protest. This made others shut too. Vishwajeet came forward to go with Yudhisthir. Him being only a minister's son was given this right easily.

Shakuni's gaze turned to Yuyutsu who was standing in a corner. Shakuni knew that he is giving information to pandavas from a long time and is working as their spy.

Sensing Shakuni's gaze, Yuyutsu knew he is caught. He himself stepped out to leave with Yudhisthir which surprised many. But no one protested. Many of the royal members were happy that he is leaving too. Pandavas on the other hand were more than happy knowing Yuyutsu will be coming with them. So was Moti. She was hardly controlling her smile.

" Control your smile Moti" Aanyati teased her a bit.

" Putr Yudhishthir, one more thing, Kunti is my late Anuj Pandu's wife. She is my responsibility. I can't let her come with you"
Dhridrashtr made it clear. Pandavas face lost their  colour.  Younger four pandavas wanted to protest but stopped on their jyest's order. Kunti gestured something in her tears and everyone went silent.

Aanyati was now more than scared and anxious. Elders are like the God of any household. How will she manage everything in the absence of God? They guide us at every step. How will they walk without that guidance.

After crowning Yudhisthir as the king of Khandavprast, they were preparing to leave in a while.

" Vriti! Rajmata wants to enter in." Moti informed. This family is lot bigger than Aanyati can handle. She is sure Moti travels from outside to inside almost hundred times a day just to seek permission for others.

" From now on, send all of my family members without permission. They don't need my permission" Aanyati ordered. After a while Kunti came in with a gloomy yet assuring look on her face.

" Pranipat mata"

" Putri" Kunti sat with Aanyati on the bed "I know you are anxious of this new journey but believe in yourself. I have seen how strong and knowledgeable you are. You will handle everything and I know that" Kunti assured her carresing her face.

" I might seem selfish to you putri but this mother has come on your door again to ask for alms"

" You are my mother mata, you can only order, begging is not allowed" both the ladies chuckled a bit.

" You are the only person I can trust my sons with putri! My Vrikodhar is like a new born child, innocent and hungry of love...food too. He often wakes up at night in search of food. His appetite is never full untill I feed him but now I will not be with him. You have to take his care putri.