Vishwajeet/ Yuyutsu

Do comment....

"I believe now you will be regretting for rejecting my son's proposal. "

Aanyati observed her surrounding which constituted  the entire Kuru clan and almost one person from every other kingdom.

But she can't tolerate this insult and will surely reply in the humblest way possible.

" I do regret Maharaj" almost everyone present there choked hearing her " If I had accepted that proposal then I would have been the kulvadhu of your clan. Only then I would have been able to tell you the meaning of atithi devo bhava without offending you " she completed her sentence.

Every person present there had a different look on their face, the look of appreciation while Duryodhan, Shakuni and Dhridrashtr gulped down there anger hearing her reply.

None beside these three felt it as an insult. Bhism too was surprised seeing  this girl who taught Dhridrashtr a lesson without really insulting him .

Everyone had a contended smile on their faces.

This girl actually is different.thought Yudhisthir.

" Now allow me to leave Maharaj, I guess I have cleared my view point, pranipat" saying that she left with Subhadra on one side and Dushala on the other.

Many were impressed by her confident walk only. Shakuni on the other hand again closed his one eye as an wicked look took over his face.

Yudhishthir was sitting in the peaceful garden behind the palace specially made for kuru princes. His thoughts vanishing as he just mended himself with nature.

Suddenly a strong arm snaked around his neck choking him without any mercy. He for once became startled but then he surrendered to the person.

" Vishwa, I can...ex... explain" he tried speaking.

" You ungrateful brat, how dare you " Vishwajeet tightened the grip.

" I..w...was..about to.....call..y ..you " again Yudhisthir tried to put his point.

" Seriously, were you thinking of informing me after you coronation bloody rascal " Vishwa argued.

" Sorry " Yudhisthir mumbled as Vishwa finally left him. He tried to catch up with his breath.

The great Dharma Raj Yudhisthir, the mighty Yuvraj of Hastinapur was getting choked by a man dressed like a villager. If anybody would have seen this, they would have refused to believe.

Vishwa stood in front of Yudhisthir with his arms on his chest. " Explain" he ordered.

" I asked Agni Jeet mahoday about you but he said you are in Vindhya learning politics deeply. So I concluded you will not come" Yudhisthir said.

" You seriously though that, brainless human" shouted Vishwajeet

" I am apologising for that beside how did you come?" asked Yudhisthir in a carefree tone leaning on the bench he was sitting on.

" Is that what your concern in?" Vishwa again charged upon his side. But this time Yudhisthir immediately tackled him down.

" Let's talk with words and not with actions " Yudhisthir said leaving him.

" Great man, you finally got some strength " Vishwa hit on his shoulder playfully. Yudhishthir glared him sitting down.

" Ok now tell me, where's my bhabhi shri?" Vishwa asked cupping Yudhishthir's face. He immediately backed off.