Shakuni's plan

Almost six months passed after Krishna announced Draupadi's swayamvar. The preparation were on it's full swing. Maharaj was immersed in thinking about the competition to be arranged which Krishna sovled by declaring an archery competition.

Draupadi was looking rather happy and contented with all this. Aanyati knew Krishna had already solved her inner turmoil. Aanyati believed, she now know about her birth purpose and her doubt got confirmed when she came asking about Arjun to Aanyati.

She didn't want to give any fasle hope to her little sister but if Govind had told her about this then there must be a reason. With this thought she told her everything she knew about Arjun. Draupadi even asked about his looks so she can draw his portrait. Aanyati narrated and Draupadi drew his portrait. For once Aanyati was unable to believe that it's a portrait. Draupadi had drawn such a real portrait just by narration.

Since then Draupadi always comes up with many questions about Arjun to Aanyati. Even Aanyati gets tired after listening to her questions. One day she came asking about his height then favourite colour and what not.

Drupad was eager to make this the most magnificent swayamvar of world. From decoration to everyone's stay all were checked by himself. Invitations were sent to every known kingdom whether large or small. Precious gifts were sent with invitations too.

In all these preparations he was trying best to hide his emotions. His love for his daughter.

Dhridstdhumn spend his time helping his father and learning from Dronacharya. Dron himself was really happy for Draupadi and her swayamvar. He even donated gold coins when this was announced.

Dhridstdhumn always used to tease Draupadi and that poor girl used to turn into a blushing mess. But Subhadra was still here to handle Dhridstdhumn and to torcher him. Sometimes Aanyati wonder about their relation but buried the thought finding them fighting endlessly.

Subhadra was helping a lot in the preparations too. She had bonded well with Draupadi just like Aanyati.

Swarnika and Shrikhandini had took the responsibility of decorating the entire palace in their hands because Moti was more than busy now a days in replying to Yuyutsu's letters. Aanyati once tried to read one of those letters but they used to come with a pegion who don't listen to anyone except Moti.

Krishna was avoiding Aanyati as much as possible but she somehow catches him when required. He never answered properly but Aanyati was smart enough to decode the message hidden in his riddles. With that she was sure everything is going to be fine.

He still didn't talk about Pandavas being alive or not but all his deeds indicate to them being alive.

This used to calm her thoughts a lot. She had forgiven them long ago when Krishna told her about kshama daan. There is no mean to hold grudges when the person regrets enough for his deed.

She herself once tried to find them through her spies but got nothing. Ofcourse if they have decided to hide then no one can find them.

Some kingdoms asked about her swayamvar too. Maharaj was also thinking about organising both of his daughters swayamvar together but Vasudev dismissed the ided the moment it came. He believe Aanyati's destiny had decided her future already.

Aanyati was  just hoping for the best. She wanted her sister happy . That girl had just taken birth and she is getting married off. Draupadi had expressed her worry about this to Aanyati once. She don't wish to leave her home, her people but then Govind had convinced her beautifully.

Aanyati still thinks that she once saw Pandavas or 'him' . She is sure it was him-

" Moti are you too busy in replying to your lover or would you like to come with me to the temple?" Aanyati asked for the last time.