Rajkumari Devika

" I know bhrata is doing this intentionally" Bheem said sitting down at the gate of Indrprast's royal palace being bored of waiting for his jyest.

" What about mata?" Arjun asked to defend his jyest. He just reached now and wants to welcome his brother.

" She must be bringing ladoos for me" Bheem's face got adorned with a smile while he defended his mother.

Aanyati, Draupadi, Bheem, Sehdev and Arjun were standing at the gate waiting for Yudhisthir and Kunti.

" Bhabhi maa! May I ask what Nakul did this time?" Arjun asked with fear visible on his face. Instead of replying, Aanyati just shot him a glare which was enough to shut him up.

At this moment the sound of chariots too came in. Everyone turned to see Yudhisthir coming with all his glory. Aanyati touched his feet and did the aarti. But everyone else was silent.

Aanyati turned to see all of them looking beside Yudhishthir's chariot. She too stepped left to see what it is as Yudhisthir was standing in front of her.

A palanquin was kept just beside his chariot. Aanyati's heart started thumping in her chest. All the negative thoughts launched in her brain.

" Ohh! I just forgot her. Meet Shivi Rajkumari Devika" he replied way more casually. A young maiden adorned in blue saree came out with a smile. Confidence was her only jewellery which gained everyone's attention. Her beautiful long hairs were beautifully styled while she didn't wear much jewellery.

" Pranipat" she wished before bending down to take Aanyati's blessings

" Pranipat" she wished before bending down to take Aanyati's blessings. Aanyati stood there froze, her senses numb. This is not what she was expecting. The wait of weeks is ending like this. No. Did he married her? She hardly was able to control her tears.

" Panchali!! Why are you crying?" Yudhishthir was the first one to notice a tear slipping down her beautiful cheek. He became worried finding his beloved crying. She didn't answer. God knows if she even heard the question or not.

" Jyest!!" Arjun came in. His voice hesitant "is she your....wife?" He asked not being able to believe his jyest can do this to Aanyati. He is the only person who had seen his jyest suffering just because he hurt Aanyati. How can he make her suffer more?

" What?!?!?!" Both Yudhisthir and Devika shouted at once making others finch.

" Hey narayana!!! Don't tell me you were thinking the same Aanyati" Yudhisthir turned to her who just came out of her thoughts hearing them shout.

" ..d... Dharmraj....she...came..w..with...you so I...t.. thought.." before she could complete her sentence Yudhisthir broke out into laughter.

" Look at your face priye!! She is not my wife" he finally spoke making others release the breath they were controlling.

" She is like a sister to me. Shivi Naresh wanted to strengthen his relations with Indrprast so he proposed this offer of me marrying Devika but I denied. For his sake and security, I brought Devika here as my sister " he explained making Aanyati finally broke out into chuckle hiding a little sob.