Ch.3 Broad Shoulders And Narrow Waist

There are a large number of people in the choir, with one or two people living in almost every dormitory. The arrival of Meng Xiang and her friend undoubtedly aroused the curiosity of the other people in the dormitory. They all widened their eyes and stretched their necks to watch her choose clothes and accessories for them, and asked a question or two from time to time. In short, the atmosphere was harmonious and everyone was very happy.

  Although Huang Sijing is sometimes a bit slow-witted and a bit stupid, she is righteous and eloquent, and can chat with anyone, so she thrives in various school clubs and knows a lot of people.

  This just happened to meet Meng Xiang's needs to expand his business empire.

  After the college party, Meng Xiang lay in bed for three days. During these three days, she had roughly planned her future path. She was not interested in the English teaching major that the original owner studied, and she didn't want to be a teacher in the future. What she wanted to do most and what she was best at was her old profession - fashion design.

  With his memory and talent, as well as a grasp of future fashion trends, Meng Xiang believes that he can reach higher heights than in his previous life.

  However, the most troublesome thing at the moment is that she has no start-up capital and has to start everything from scratch.

  After much thought, Meng Xiang decided to open a dormitory clothing store. Firstly, there would be no need to pay for rent, utilities, and other costs. Secondly, the students in the school would be her customer base, a number that was undoubtedly huge and fixed.

  Moreover, Beijing Normal University has an unwritten rule that students must live on campus and cannot go to school as a day student without special reasons. This greatly facilitated Meng Xiang's career development. In this era, there were no various entertainment activities like in later generations, and there were no mobile phones, computers and other electronic devices for entertainment. Everyone stayed in the dormitory at night, and there was nothing else to do except reading and chatting.

  But once people have free time, they will feel bored. If at this time, if she opened a clothing store in the dormitory, it would undoubtedly be a new thing and would definitely attract many people to join in the fun. Word of mouth would spread from one to ten, and from ten to a hundred. There is no doubt that she would gain popularity.

  The more people there are, the more she earns. Of course, this is premised on the fact that her products are good enough. But there is no need to worry about this. As a designer of a world-renowned clothing brand, can't she make a few pieces of clothing that can keep people coming back?

  Moreover, Meng Xiang had already inquired about it. There were only a few clothing stores in the school, so the competition was low, which undoubtedly gave her enough room to perform .

  If you want to do some small business in school, it won’t work without a source of customers. Of course, Meng Xiang doesn’t have any goods at the moment, because it is impossible for her to prepare everything for opening a store in just a few days, but she can first build good relationships with the girls in the dormitory building and cultivate customer dependence.

  Right now, helping them with clothing combinations is an excellent opportunity, which can not only build closer relationships, but also accumulate potential customers, allowing them to see their own "strength" and pave the way for the future.

  Thinking of this, Meng Xiang looked at the girls in front of him and felt that their faces had turned into brand new RMB notes waving at him, and the smiles on their faces became more and more genuine.