Ch.83 Proposal

The next day was a rare day of good weather. Tiny clouds formed small white waves in the bright light blue sky. The air was filled with a refreshing coolness, and the sunlight gently sprinkled on the head of the bed through the gauze curtains.

  Meng Xiang turned over and felt someone holding her calf. The numbing sensation slowly spread upwards from there until the thin fabric of her nightgown was lifted and reached deeper. She then suddenly stretched out her hand to stop the other person's increasingly outrageous behavior.

  "Go make breakfast and stop bothering me." His voice was hoarse and confused from not waking up yet, and his delicate eyebrows were frowned in impatience because his sweet dream was disturbed.

  Ye Puzhou crawled into the quilt and used his body to restrain her long legs that kept flapping. Her snow-white and tender skin and the straight and well-proportioned calf lines looked extremely pleasing to the eye, which was much more tempting than any breakfast.

  "I'll go later."

  "Ye Puzhou, let me go, who told you to take it off? No!" Meng Xiang was originally lying on the pillow with sleepy eyes, ready to sleep for a while, but who knew that he was such a beast, actually hooked the piece of cloth and pulled it down.

  Hanging in the crook of the legs, the cool air penetrates directly into it.

  All of a sudden, she lost all her sleepiness. Her face turned red with shame and she tried to get up, but someone held her waist and slammed her down softly on the bed. Feeling something was stretched, she stumbled and threatened, "You, if you keep doing this, I won't go with you later."

  "..." As expected, the person under the quilt sighed, but obediently withdrew his hand, staring at her with a pair of resentful black eyes. After a long time, it was unclear whether he was comforting himself or telling her, but Ye Puzhou only murmured in a low voice: "It's okay, it will be fine after today."

  What does “It will be fine after today” mean?

  Meng Xiang didn't know, nor did she want to know. When she saw him let go, she quickly tidied up her messy nightgown and underwear, and hid in the bathroom as if she was escaping. When she came out again, Ye Puzhou was no longer in the bedroom, but had gone to the kitchen to make breakfast.

  Perhaps because the two of them had not sat together to have breakfast for a long time, Ye Puzhou made an especially sumptuous meal today. It was all Meng Xiang’s favorite breakfast, but she could never eat much, so most of it ended up going into his stomach.

  "Where are you going? Why aren't you going to tell me?" Meng Xiang held a bowl of white porridge and sipped it in small sips.

  "Once a secret is told, it's no longer a secret." Ye Puzhou picked up a piece of fried dumpling and put it in his mouth, glancing at her with a smile.

  Hearing this, Meng Xiang shrugged his shoulders, and suddenly thought of something, and burst out laughing: "Okay, you can't sell me out anyway."

  She still remembered the first time she went to Shenzhen, Ye Puzhou secretly prepared a confession surprise at the beach. Late at night, she even suspected that he was going to "take care of" her under the dark and windy night.

  Whenever I think of those beautiful and funny memories, the corners of my lips can't help but curl up.

  "It's more like I sold myself." Ye Puzhou raised his eyebrows with a strange look on his face. It was obvious that there was something else behind his words, but Meng Xiang couldn't guess the unique meaning in it, so he simply gave up guessing. Anyway, sooner or later he would know what he was up to.