Ch.26 Force Kiss

"Sister-in-law, let's go in and talk."

  Zhao Qiyang interrupted Meng Xiang's thoughts and gestured for her to come in. He took a puff of his cigarette, glanced at Ye Puzhou's hand on her shoulder with an ambiguous smile.

  "Let's go outside to bask in the sun." Ye Puzhou moved his feet, blocking the glaring sunlight and protecting her in the shadow.

  "Okay." Hearing Zhao Qiyang's call, Meng Xiang's ears turned red, and he nodded somewhat unnaturally, then waved at Shi Tian and said, "Tiantian, come here."

  Shi Tian hurried over, her curious eyes moved around Ye Puzhou, then to Zhao Qi Yang. When she saw the latter making faces at her, she abruptly retracted her gaze, not daring to look at him again.

  "I'm just teasing you, little sister." Zhao Qiyang took a puff of cigarette and laughed freely.

  Hearing this, Shi Tian shrank closer to Meng Xiang again.

  "Boss, what should we do with these people?" A young man in black clothes crushed the man under his feet with the sole of his shoe and turned to ask Zhao Qiyang.

  "We've dealt with it according to the old rules. Do you still need me to teach you?" Zhao Qiyang stepped forward and patted his younger brother's short hair. He tutted in annoyance. He caught a glimpse of red in his peripheral vision. A hint of surprise flashed in his eyes. He narrowed his eyes and asked with a smile, "Who are you?"

  "Boss Deng's secretary, Li You." Li You stood neither humbly nor arrogantly, with his back straight, ignoring Zhao Qiyang's burning gaze.

  "Li You." Zhao Qiyang stared at Li You and read her name word by word several times, frowning slightly, as if he was struggling with which "You" it was.

  "She just helped us." Meng Xiang saw that Zhao Qiyang's eyes were not right, and knew that among the people present, perhaps only Ye Puzhou could take care of him, so he decisively turned around and muttered softly: "I want to treat her to a meal."

  "Of course." Ye Puzhou understood Meng Xiang's intention. He loosened his hand around her shoulders, walked forward and whispered something to Zhao Qiyang, who then took his men to the second floor.

  Other people from Deng Xuefu's company were also taken away one after another. For a while, only a few girls were left in the entire first-floor lobby, along with a few waiters who were shivering behind the counter.

  "Thank you." The high heels made pleasant tapping sounds on the marble floor, and Li You's face was filled with genuine gratitude.

  "We should thank you too." Meng Xiang smiled back. If she hadn't been dragging Deng Xuefu with her, the two of them would have been caught up long ago.

  "Yes, thank you. I will ask my dad to help you leave that bastard Deng Xuefu. Otherwise, if you stay there, you won't end up well." Shi Tian sighed, a little worried.

  Li You frowned. Deng Xuefu offered a very high salary, so she stayed there despite the disgust of being molested from time to time. If she left there, she didn't know where to find such a high-paying job again.

  She really needs money.

  "No……"

  "Why?"

  Shi Tian asked sharply, not understanding why Li You wanted to stay with Deng Xuefu. Could it be that she had a tendency to be masochistic? Some of her colleagues had seen her staying there just now, and there was no guarantee that they would mention it to Deng Xuefu in the future.