Ch.27 What? In The Car?

The only sounds in the private room were the two people's slightly rapid breathing. Ye Pushou's hoarse voice was very low, and he kept saying that it was his fault. He buried his head in her collarbone, and the faint smell of cigarettes mixed with the light fragrance of perfume surrounded her.

  He looked so pitiful and humble, showing his weakness, which made her unable to refuse him and softened her heart.

  "You didn't do anything wrong, it's just that I..." Meng Xiang's hand unconsciously stroked his back, comforting him gently, hesitating on how to express his emotions.

  "Xiangxiang, people are multifaceted. Don't be afraid of me. I won't hurt you." Ye Puzhou rubbed his lips against her cheek, his eyebrows and eyes were soft, without the slightest aggression.

  "I promise that I have never done anything illegal, not before and not in the future."

  There is no way to prove whether Ye Puzhou's words are true or false, but he has indeed never hurt her, and it can even be said that he loves her.

  She couldn't reject a person just because of what happened today, nor could she be angry with him or dislike him just because she didn't like the behavior of his friends.

  Ye Puzhou is right. People are multifaceted. If there is a sunny side, there must be a dark side. If there is a gentle side, there must be an irritable side. Who can guarantee that they can always maintain a character for their whole life? Isn't she multifaceted?

  No matter it is a disguise or the true face, she likes him and she will not give up easily.

  As for the other sides of Ye Puzhou, she personally unraveled and explored them layer by layer, as she believed in her own vision.

  After a long silence, Meng Xiang sighed, tilted her head and kissed his lips, but they separated immediately, "Ye Puzhou, I don't like you forcing me like that just now."

  "I'm sorry, Xiangxiang, forgive me, I will never do it again."

  "I was just too scared. In the private room, you didn't want to hold my hand, and the way you looked at me was different than before. I thought you hated me."

  "I'm not smoking anymore. I know you don't like it."

  Ye Puzhou caught up with her and kissed her lips, just as eagerly as before, but this time he got a response from her.

  Meng Xiang chuckled softly, her fingers slipped to his collar, slowly sliding over the round buttons, holding it in her hand, her fingertips occasionally touching his hot skin, the smell of cigarettes seemed to be stronger, "You've never smoked in front of me before... How should I put it, there's a sense of devastation? Do you understand?"

  "A sense of devastation?" Ye Puzhou frowned slightly and lowered his eyelids to hide the somewhat morbid light flashing in them.

  Because what you saw before was what I wanted you to see, how could I do anything in front of you that you don’t like?

  "In my eyes, you have always been gentle and refined, brimming with youthfulness, but today you seem to have suddenly become different."

  Meng Xiang didn't notice that he was not feeling right, and continued, "I can't say it's a sense of devastation. I don't know how to put it."

  After she finished speaking, she paused, hesitated for a moment, and then continued in a low voice: "To be honest, I don't like men who don't respect women. Whether your friend looks at Miss Li or at me and Tiantian, the way he looks at her is too lustful. The feeling of being treated as an accessory makes me very uncomfortable."