Ch.24 Hard

"These are very easy to sell. Others buy them in dozens of pieces. Don't worry, pretty girl." Sister Man gave Meng Xiang a shot of prevention first, and then said, "It's okay to transfer goods. Just bring the order here, but we don't deliver to other places. You can only exchange them here."

  "Can I mix the goods? Exchange tops for pants, or skirts for tops?" Meng Xiang crossed his arms and looked calm, his thoughts not being distracted by Sister Man.

  "It doesn't work like this, it can't be adjusted." Sister Man raised her voice slightly and waved her hand.

  Meng Xiang smiled and said that there is nothing that cannot be discussed in business. It all depends on how you say it. "We are all honest people and we are sincere in our cooperation. If this order is completed, we will choose you first when buying goods in the future. Sister Man, do you think it is okay?"

  Sister Man's eyes moved back and forth on Meng Xiang's face, her brows knitted tightly, and she seemed to be in a dilemma. "Of course I can, but I have to pay the same price."

  "Thank you, Sister Man. Can you think of a lower price? We can't afford it there. I'm going back to Beijing in two days and I've almost spent all my money. But we really like this style and the quality is good. If possible, you can charge a lower price so that it can be sold more easily. I will definitely place an additional order for you."

  "I've never seen you bargain like this. How can you be so good at talking with your little mouth? Are we still going to do business?" Sister Man sighed, hesitated for a while, and asked again: "Then make an offer."

  "Let's see what price Sister Man can offer."

  Sister Man choked, realizing that Meng Xiang was not as naive as he seemed, but a veteran in his field and well versed in jargon, so she gave up the idea of ​​ripping her off. In addition, she also wanted to win over a few regular customers recently, and they did not look like they were short of money, so she softened her tone and named a price.

  Meng Xiang was also straightforward and agreed directly. He then pointed at the clothes and began to discuss the order with Sister Man. Nowadays, logistics and express delivery are not well developed, and their wholesale market does not take care of the transportation and delivery of goods. Everything has to be transported by themselves.

  Fortunately, Tian was there. She waved her hand and said that she would take care of it. She would make sure that they would be in the school dormitory intact when school started.

  Since she had spoken, Meng Xiang naturally felt relieved.

  The money was handed over with one hand and the goods were received with the other. When Sister Man counted the money, her eyes narrowed into a line. She counted it back and forth twice. After seeing that there was no problem, she walked to the small door of the warehouse, kicked the man inside, and handed him the corresponding code of the clothes.

  "Go quickly, they are waiting."

  Only then did they see clearly that there was a thin man sitting inside the door. He looked to be about 1.7 meters tall, holding a baby of three or four years old in his arms. When he heard what Sister Man said, he quickly stood up from the chair and handed the child to her.

  "Okay, okay, I'll go right away." When facing Sister Man, he was still a little timid.

  "This is my man." Sister Man held the child and explained to the others, "Quick, little treasure, call me sister."

  "Sister." The child was thin, but had a pair of eyes like black grapes. After calling out to Sister Man, he buried himself in Sister Man's arms, looking cute and shy.