Ch.68 Sweet Kiss

Not long after seeing off Zhao Meiqing, Meng Xiang and Ye Puzhou also drove away.

  As soon as they drove out of the alley, it started to snow lightly. Meng Xiang supported his chin with his hand and looked at the scenery outside the car window. After a while, he turned sideways to look at Ye Puzhou, and carefully depicted the contours of his face with his eyes. He could faintly see the shadow of Zhao Meiqing.

  No wonder Meng Xiang felt that Zhao Meiqing looked familiar when he was in the hospital before. It turned out that she was his mother.

  "Why are you looking at me like that?" Ye Puzhou tilted his head to glance at her, his eyes full of a doting smile.

  Seeing this, Meng Xiang's big eyes suddenly smiled into a crescent shape, and he said softly: "You are not like your mother at all."

  "Really?" Ye Puzhou raised his eyebrows and said jokingly, "I also feel that I am different from her. After all, my mother is a little silly, but I am not."

  "Oh my, you are so brave! I will complain to my aunt next time we meet. You actually called her stupid." Meng Xiang straightened up and clicked his tongue twice.

  Hearing this, Ye Puzhou's lips curled up even more, and he said meaningfully, "Then I'll help you arrange it as soon as possible, so that you don't get confused and forget about it."

  What he meant was that he was also looking forward to the next meeting between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

  "Why are you like this? You don't play by the rules! Shouldn't you kneel down and beg for mercy, and beg me not to tell your mother? Humph, you are so boring." Meng Xiang blushed, snorted deliberately, crossed his arms and turned to look out the window.

  "So you like this style, Xiang Xiang? Okay, okay, I'll kneel down and beg for mercy in a moment! I'll have some fun with you..." Ye Pushou's tone changed several notches at the end, and it was obvious that he had other intentions.

  For some reason, Meng Xiang's mind suddenly emerged the scene when they were last in the wooden house by the sea in Shenzhen. He was kneeling on one knee in front of the window full of roses, with his thin lips pressed against her private parts. She blushed completely.

  His voice was dry: "I'm ignoring you."

  "Xianxiang, please excuse me. I was wrong." Ye Puzhou knew that she was embarrassed and angry, so he admitted his mistake very quickly without any hesitation.

  "Oh, why are you angry? Our compartment is so beautiful today, it's not worth it to be angry with me."

  "It's all my fault. I said all sorts of nonsense. I like that style. I, Ye Puzhou, like to play with fun the most, not Meng Xiang."

  Hearing this, Meng Xiang quickly turned his head to look out the window, trying hard to suppress the corners of his lips that kept rising. However, just as he had controlled himself, the person who was driving started talking nonsense.

  "Look, I've admitted it. Don't you have to reward me with some small benefits? I remember I bought you a black set when I went to Pingfeng Street last time..." Before Ye Puzhou could finish his words, his mouth was blocked by a small hand.

  "Shut up, why did you suddenly bring this up?" Meng Xiang felt shy and embarrassed. He looked left and right for fear of being heard by others.

  "It can't be wasted, right? It's already washed, and I haven't seen you wear it yet." Ye Puzhou blinked his eyelashes aggrievedly, speaking unclearly, his lips and tongue inadvertently touched her palm, bringing waves of numbness.