Ch.42 Heavy Breathing

The warm sunlight shines through the window, casting mottled shadows all over the ground. The broken aroma of wine permeates the air, weaving into a soft net, trapping all the emotions in it.

  It's not the wine that makes people drunk, it's the people themselves.

  Although the wine had not entered her stomach, Meng Xiang felt a burning sensation in her throat and chest. A blush slowly climbed up from her neck to her forehead, making her feel dizzy.

  The hand that was supporting her chin slowly loosened, and she straightened her back and looked at the man in front of her.

  The dark blue western-style suit has small roses embroidered with golden silk thread on the cuffs. It is not very obvious, but unique enough to make people's eyes light up when they discover this small detail. It is also the unique romance of her first meeting and confession to him.

  With broad shoulders and narrow waist, he has a solid figure, which perfectly shows the charm of a suit. The trousers of the same color are well-cut and wrapped around a pair of slender legs. With that noble and handsome face, his whole body reveals a graceful and unrestrained beauty.

  Just standing there, one already feels unattainable and naturally noble.

  Ye Puzhou adjusted the collar of his black shirt and buttoned it up meticulously to the top. The thin fabric outlined his broad shoulders and strong chest muscles. It was tailor-made to fit his muscle lines, exuding an abstinence vibe.

  He is born gentlemanly and elegant, lazy and casual, but when he frowns, he looks cold and tough, and he can walk onto the catwalk in a minute.

  "How is it?" After Ye Puzhou adjusted his collar, he stared at Meng Xiang who was a little distracted. His emotions could not be heard from his tone, but the dark color in his eyes revealed his nervousness and anxiety.

  Meng Xiang did not answer. He stood up on his own, put his hands on his arms, patted the almost invisible wrinkles there, and his fingertips continued to slide from his collarbone to his Adam's apple. The cold touch made him shudder subconsciously, and then he swallowed and narrowed his narrow eyes.

  "It will look better if you unbutton two buttons, what do you think?" Meng Xiang poked the protruding Adam's apple, and then unbuttoned the buttons below one by one without looking away. With every movement, Ye Puzhou's breathing became heavier.

  "I think it would look better if I unbuttoned them all." Ye Puzhou leaned down and leaned close to her ear. His hot big hand went up along the hem of her clothes to grab her waist and pulled her towards him. He lowered his voice, which was full of temptation.

  Meng Xiang still had his hands on the buttons, but he pulled them, and his palms were directly pressed against his chest muscles. Hearing this, he raised his head and pretended to be puzzled, "Why?"

  "You don't like it?" Ye Puzhou's fingertips circled her back, his eyes deep, and he suddenly smiled, his nose touching hers, their warm breaths intertwined, and he threw the question back to her, "Then why have you been staring at me since just now?"
Meng Xiang froze and paused for a moment, then he imitated him and rubbed circles on his chest with confidence, tilting his head and asking, "You're not even allowed to look? How stingy."

  As soon as he finished speaking, he pushed the distance between the two of them and waved his hand, saying, "I'll leave first, you stingy guy."

  At the end, he even made a "tut" sound at him, as if he was really blaming him for being too stingy.

  Ye Puzhou was still in the same position as before. After he came to his senses, he held his forehead with his hand helplessly and chuckled. Then he took a big step and picked her up by the waist with one hand. "You have wronged me. In order to prove my innocence, I will show you enough."