Ch.81 New Development

As for Ye Puzhou, he wanted to come along, but was rejected by Meng Xiang. Meng Jingfan alone was enough to accompany them, and if he came along, it would be like the empress dowager leaving the palace, which was not necessary.

  And someone has to keep an eye on the store decoration.

  As a professor at Huaqing University, Ye Puzhou is still very intimidating to those students.

  Having learned his lesson from not being able to buy sleeper tickets the previous two times, Meng Xiang bought the tickets long in advance this time. Otherwise, he would have risked half his life if he had to sit on a hard seat for such a long time.

  Day and night alternated with each other, and after a long journey, the train finally arrived in Shenzhen. It was Shi Tian who came to pick them up again, and they saw her in the crowd as soon as they got out of the station.

  Shi Tian, ​​wearing a red suit, was like the brightest flower in winter. After seeing Meng Xiang, the corners of her lips raised into a faint arc, which was particularly eye-catching.

  "Ahhh! Axiang, Happy New Year."

  "Happy New Year."

  Shi Tian trotted over and threw herself into Meng Xiang's arms. The two hugged each other for a long time before letting go.

  Since they had talked on the phone before, Shi Tian did not ask why Ye Puzhou did not come. Instead, she smiled and stretched out her hand to Meng Jingfan, greeting him in a friendly and enthusiastic manner: "Hello, little brother. My name is Shi Tian, ​​and I am a good friend of your sister."

  "Hello, my name is Meng Jingfan." It was the first time Meng Jingfan met Shi Tian. He had never seen such a confident and lively girl before. He was dazed for a moment. After he came to his senses, he quickly introduced his name stumblingly.

  I caught a glimpse of her outstretched hand from the corner of my eye, and belatedly I quickly shook her hand back.

  "Hahaha, you're so cute." Shi Tian looked at Meng Jingfan's silly series of actions and laughed even more happily. But just as she finished her words, she felt a strong force coming from behind, separating her and Meng Jingfan's hands.

  "I'll help you carry your things." Mu Qiang's extremely cold voice sounded slowly above Shi Tian's head. She didn't know when he inserted himself between her and Meng Jingfan. His tall body stood in front of her, blocking all her view.

  "Thank you, Brother Mu." Meng Xiang handed the box in his hand to Mu Qiang and nodded with a smile.

  "You're welcome." Mu Qiang nodded, then took the box from Meng Jingfan.

  "Let's go to my house for dinner. I've asked my aunt to prepare the food a long time ago. You must have not eaten enough on the train, right?" Shi Tian poked her head out from behind Mu Qiang and smiled with her crescent-shaped eyes.

  Since they were so familiar with each other, Meng Xiang naturally would not refuse Shi Tian's kindness. He took her arm and walked out of the train station.

  "Your name is Meng Jingfan? Then I'll call you Jingfan." Shi Tian was a chatterbox who was particularly interested in new and beautiful people and things, not to mention the handsome Meng Jingfan. "Just call me Sister Shi Tian."

  "Well, it's okay, Sister Shi Tian..." Meng Jingfan lowered his head, a thin blush appeared on his cheeks. The mischievous nature of his family seemed to be sealed in front of Shi Tian, ​​and instead he showed a rare shy look.