Ch.44 Little Fairy

"Apologize to my girlfriend right now, or don't blame me for being angry." Ye Puzhou grabbed Meng Xiang's arm that was retreating and took a step forward to stand in front of her.

  Liu Ying and Chen Qingfeng were stunned, their playful expressions frozen on their faces.

  "Weren't you quite talkative when you were screaming just now? But you can't even say sorry?" Ye Puzhou sneered, his expression becoming even uglier.

  Chen Qingfeng took his hand off Liu Ying's shoulder, pretending to be relaxed and turning to look at Meng Xiang who was silent beside Ye Puzhou: "Brother Zhou, is it that serious? I was just joking with my little sister, can't you even take a joke?"

  "Apologize, I won't say it a third time."

  Ye Puzhou's usually indifferent face was now filled with hostility. He stared at Liu Ying and Chen Qingfeng deeply with his eyes and spoke mercilessly. For a moment, they seemed to see Ye Puzhou ten years ago, the most undisciplined troublemaker in the compound.

  Everyone stood there for a while, not knowing whether to stand there blankly or to move forward. Everyone looked very excited. Many people secretly looked at Liu Ying and Chen Qingfeng to see their reactions. After all, no one expected Ye Puzhou to suddenly attack.

  But it was indeed wrong for both of them to do this. It was the first time that Ye Puzhou brought his girlfriend to a party, and the party was organized in the name of welcoming Yang Yan back. At this critical juncture, they made some irresponsible jokes. Didn't this slap three people in the face at the same time?

  They are already in their twenties, but they still act without any sense of propriety. They are really looking for trouble and ruining the originally happy atmosphere.

  "I'm really sorry. We are used to joking with each other, but I didn't expect you would mind. Sister, I apologize to you." Liu Ying was not someone who could not stand it. She almost immediately smiled and took a step forward to walk over to Meng Xiang and take her hand.

  If Meng Xiang hadn't been paying attention to her, he would not have been able to catch the fleeting crack in that smile.

  "I'm sorry, I'm an introvert and don't like to be too close to people." Meng Xiang avoided Liu Ying's hand unnoticeably and deliberately moved closer to Ye Puzhou, his eyes curved and his smile innocent and harmless.

  Liu Ying glanced at his hand suspended in the air: "..."

  Being humiliated in public, the expression she had tried so hard to maintain almost failed.

  Liu Ying bit her lip and looked in Ye Puzhou's direction with eyes full of grievance, only to be met with a warning look from him, which contained no pity at all and even carried an undisguised coldness.
It was like looking at a stranger.

  She couldn't help but regret her actions. She knew very well that doing so would only push him further away, but she really couldn't accept that there was another woman by his side.

  The last time we met, he seemed determined to live alone for the rest of his life, but in such a short period of time, he has changed so much that not only has he got a girlfriend, he also brought her to such occasions.

  Why? On what basis?

  What kind of magic potion did this man named Meng Xiang give him?

  Liu Ying couldn't figure it out, so he could only turn his gaze to Meng Xiang beside him again. He wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Chen Qingfeng beside him.