Ch.62 Protection

"Mom!" Ye Puzhou smiled helplessly, "The soonest we can do that is when she graduates."

  "Tsk, okay, you guys decide yourselves. As your mother, it's useless even if I'm anxious." Zhao Meiqing crossed her arms and walked to the sofa and sat down. There was a unified heating supply in the house. She was only wearing a black sweater and had a slender figure.

  Listening to his mother's deliberate sighs and sarcastic words, Ye Puzhou had no way to deal with her. He could only lower his posture and coax her with gentle words.

  "Stop talking so much, Xingzhi is more promising than you. His mother and I both saw his girlfriend the day before yesterday." The moment Zhao Meiqing thought of this, she felt even more uncomfortable. She had no daughter in her life and only had one son, Ye Puzhou.

  There are few girls in the family relatives on both her mother's side and her husband's side. The fact that there are only boys gives her a headache. Perhaps what you can't get is the best. She dreams of having a soft and sweet daughter. Since she can't give birth to one, she still has a daughter-in-law to satisfy her selfish desire and love her.

  Who would have known that this useless boy of hers, who lived to be almost thirty, still couldn't bring a child home? It really made her so angry.

  "Oh?" Ye Puzhou was not stupid. He knew that bringing up this topic would make Zhao Meiqing unhappy, so he blinked his eyes in ignorance and changed the subject, "Why are you with them?"

  "Your cousin worked with foreign chefs to make some novel snacks, and she sent me some." Zhao Meiqing was indeed misled. After she finished answering, she heard Ye Yuanhui's light cough beside her to remind her, and she suddenly came to her senses.

  "Well, you little brat, don't try to fool me. I'm telling you, I'll give you at most half a year. If you don't bring your girlfriend back, you can't come back."

  "..." Ye Puzhou glanced at Ye Yuanhui dimly, touched the tip of his nose, and could only nod in agreement. After Zhao Meiqing finished her rage, he took out the bag he had been carrying all the way, and said, "Come, help your daughter-in-law check if there is any problem with this prescription."

  "What is this?" Zhao Meiqing reached out and took the bag. As soon as she opened it, she smelled a scent of medicine.

  "When it comes to gynecological conditioning, aren't you an expert? Come and take a look." Ye Puzhou poured a cup of hot water for Zhao Meiqing and placed it on the table, looking at her expectantly.

  "You're being sweet today." Zhao Meiqing glanced at Ye Puzhou with great satisfaction, then opened the medicine bag in the bag, fiddled with the herbs inside with her fingertips, and identified them: "Wolfberry, Chinese angelica, white peony root..."

  The more medicinal herbs she recognized, the weirder Zhao Meiqing's expression became. In the end, she clenched the medicine bag in disbelief, turned her head and told Ye Puzhou to go to the study to get her paper and pen.

  "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with the medicine?" Ye Yuanhui and Ye Puzhou looked at each other, and seeing Zhao Meiqing's nervous look, their hearts rose to their throats for a moment.

  They were all laymen when it came to medicine, but they were quite good at observing people's words and expressions. Naturally, they could tell something was wrong with Zhao Meiqing.

  "Just go get it first." Zhao Meiqing shook her head and did not answer. She just urged Ye Puzhou to get paper and pen.

  "Okay." Since the matter involved Meng Xiang, Ye Puzhou didn't dare to delay. He hurried upstairs to the study and got down paper and pen.