Ch.35 Ye Puzhou Acts Like a Coquettish Person

The two entered Shi Tian's dormitory. Her roommates had all gone out for something, so the dormitory was empty, which was just convenient for them to discuss things.

  Shi Tian's bed is in the same position as Huang Sijing's, both are at the innermost part, next to the window. They are dressed in a very girly way, with a pink quilt, pink pillow, pink stickers, and everything is tinged with pink.

  "It's all here. There's no room in the closet, so I moved them all here and piled them up." Shi Tian pointed at the big black bags piled in the corner, walked quickly over there, squatted down, unzipped the bags, and revealed the clothes inside.

  Meng Xiang followed her to the clothes, which were neatly arranged into categories. But if they were left there so carelessly, weren't they afraid that they would be stolen by someone with ulterior motives?

  She thought so in her mind and asked directly.

  "Axiang, don't worry. People in our dormitory often take advantage of me and they won't have any bad thoughts. Others can forget about it. We always lock the door when we go out, and my bodyguards are guarding outside. Who would dare to steal?" Shi Tian winked at Meng Xiang playfully.

  "So that's how it is. I'm relieved then." Meng Xiang smiled and thought for a moment before saying, "How about this, I'll take out one piece of each type of clothing and hang it over there, and I'll put the rest over here with you. I really don't have anywhere to put them in my dormitory."

  "Okay, I'll get it for you. By the way, when will we open?" When Shi Tian mentioned this, her eyes sparkled, filled with eagerness and anticipation. This was her first time doing business, so of course she took it very seriously.

  "It will probably be the day after tomorrow at the earliest. I will tell the girls in my class about this news during class tomorrow. I will go to other dormitories to chat in the evening and contact the old customers who contacted me last semester. I should get my first order soon."

  "That's great. It won't be long before we can make back our investment, right? I'm so excited. This is the first time I've made money on my own."

  "If nothing unexpected happens, that's it."

  But an accident really happened. For a whole week, they only sold three pieces of clothing, two of which were to wealthy ladies that Shi Tian knew. Apart from that, there were very few people who came to Mengxiang Dormitory to shop for clothes every day.

  Faced with such a situation, not only Shi Tian but also Meng Xiang was a little panicked. After thinking about it, they couldn't figure out where the problem lay. Their clothes were obviously very beautiful. The designs were in line with the trend of the times and very unique, which was much more eye-catching than ordinary clothes on the market.

  Is it because the price is too high? But they asked many people indirectly, and they all said that the price is not high and is completely affordable for most students. There can't be a problem here.

  Why is that?

  Because the clothes couldn't be sold, Meng Xiang tossed and turned in bed and couldn't sleep for several days, so much so that when she returned home on the weekend, she had big dark circles under her eyes.

  There was no one at home, so Meng Xiang turned around and went to the next door, knocked on the door twice, waited for a while, and knocked a few more times, but there was still no sound from inside. She knew that Ye Puzhou was not at home and had not returned yet.

  As a university professor, he probably won't have an easy first week of school.

  Meng Xiang sighed, returned to her home, and sat in front of the window, opening the curtains a little so that she could see Ye Pushou's courtyard. She would know as soon as he came back.
She supported her chin with her hand, tapped her cheek with her fingertips from time to time, and sighed from time to time. She didn't even have the mood to touch the sewing machine that she usually pedaled until it was almost smoking.