Ch.16 Skin To Skin

Meng Xiang stood in front of the Ye family's courtyard gate with a bag of local specialties sent from his hometown in his arms. The soles of his shoes kept kicking the gravel under his feet. After hesitating for a long time, he still couldn't muster up the courage to raise his hand and knock on the door.

  Students can enjoy their free time during the summer vacation, but office workers do not have this benefit. This morning, when Meng Xiang got up and went to the kitchen to find food, she found this cloth bag in front of the dining table, along with a note instructing her to deliver it to next door.

  Because the gift Ye Puzhou brought when he came to their house for dinner last time was too expensive, Deng Yajun didn't want to owe him too many favors, so she gave him many gifts during this period.

  In the past, Meng Jingfan was the one who did this task, but no one knew where he went today. He disappeared early in the morning and no one could be seen. So naturally, this matter fell on her head.

  After taking a few deep breaths, Meng Xiang raised her hands with all her might, only to find that her palms were sweaty and her back was straight. When there was a knock on the door, her heartbeat quickened involuntarily. These unconscious reactions all showed the owner's nervousness.

  After a while, the door was opened from the inside. Meng Xiang didn't even raise his eyes, but stuffed the thing into the visitor's arms. He said something hurriedly, turned around and wanted to leave, "My mother asked me to give it to you."

  Unexpectedly, a strange male voice sounded behind me, "Hey, who are you? I don't know you, so it's hard for me to take your things. But Brother Zhou is at home, but he has something to do now. Come in and wait for a while, and talk to him yourself."

  *

  Meng Xiang sat on the sofa feeling very uncomfortable, holding a glass of ice-cold water in both hands stiffly. While drinking the water, she secretly glanced at the man sitting opposite her. He looked ruffian with a wicked smile on his face. He was wearing a light blue plaid shirt with a few buttons undone on his chest, revealing two delicate collarbones.

  Although this man looks bohemian on the outside, he has a pair of cute little fangs and dimples, which reduce other people's vigilance and unfamiliarity with him, making them feel that he is particularly easy to get along with. Of course, no one knows what kind of person is hiding under this skin.

  "The little sister lives next door. How old is she?" Zheng An narrowed his eyes and smiled, breaking the silence first.

  Hearing this, the corner of Meng Xiang's mouth twitched. They looked about the same age, but he insisted on calling her "little sister" to get closer to her. Thinking of this, she suddenly remembered that she had used similar words to call Ye Puzhou "little brother". Her face immediately became even worse.

  All crows are black, and their methods of flirting are almost the same.

  "Twenty, and my name is Meng Xiang, you can just call me by my name." Meng Xiang put down the water cup in his hand and spoke in a neutral tone.

  Zheng An put his hand on the armrest of the sofa, his fingertips lightly touching his chin, and suddenly changed the subject. His eyes were as bright as fireworks, and he asked excitedly: "Are you very familiar with my brother Zhou? Do you come here often?"

  "No, we are not familiar with each other." For some reason, Meng Xiang subconsciously waved his hand quickly. However, as soon as he finished speaking, the smile on the face of the person opposite him quickly disappeared. He pursed his lips and murmured in disappointment: "I thought you were the little girl that Brother Zhou hid."