Ch.43 Calling Husband

"Yes, aren't you leaving yet? Have Jin Anna and the other two left?" Meng Xiang changed the subject and fixed his gaze on their table.

  "They left a long time ago. They left as soon as they came back." Huang Sijing answered while picking up her bag and waving at Meng Xiang. "Then you should go home early too. I'm leaving first. Remember to lock the door when you leave."

  "Okay, bye, see you next week."

  After Huang Sijing left, Meng Xiang locked the dormitory door and began to pack and dress himself.

  When meeting Ye Puzhou’s friends for the first time, she still took this matter very seriously. Even if she couldn’t outshine all the other girls, at least she wouldn’t lose points, right?

  She sells clothes herself, so she has no worries about what to wear. She stood in front of a row of hangers with her hands on her hips, thinking for a moment, then took out a white knitted long skirt with a small V-neck, and matched it with a thin black belt, which made her skin look as rosy as jade.

  After changing clothes, let down the long hair that had been braided into two pigtails. The lazy curly hair was beautiful and flowed like a waterfall and draped over the waist. Two strands of long hair were braided into thin pigtails behind the head, and a milky white bow was tied at the intersection.

  Finally, apply makeup, and the makeup should be light rather than heavy.

  Cosmetics are limited, so one thing can only be used for multiple purposes. A black eyebrow pencil is used to outline the curved willow-leaf eyebrows and inner eyeliner. The slight arc makes the eyes look more lively, and the pair of bright eyes are captivating. The light pink eyeshadow smudged with lipstick neutralizes the charm.

  She has a straight nose, blush under her eyes and on the tip of her nose, a cherry mouth blooming like a flower, skin as smooth as a baby's, and a slender figure, just like the flawless jasmine flowers in the mountains and forests, fresh and elegant, with a fragrant aroma.

  Nude makeup is suitable for most occasions. It will not go wrong and is not too outstanding. It suits her current age. Of course, Meng Xiang also has her own little thoughts. She mixed the essence of pure desire makeup into it, making the whole person look pitiful. Anyone who sees it probably won't be willing to hurt her in the slightest.

  If by any chance there is such a monster among Ye Puzhou's friends, don't blame her for being a green tea lover.

  Looking at the beauty in the mirror who was as gentle as a lotus emerging from clear water, Meng Xiang nodded with satisfaction, then picked up her bag and walked towards the school gate. She had made an appointment with Ye Puzhou to meet long ago, and if she went out now, he should have just arrived.

  The golden afternoon sunlight passed through the row of tall and lush torch trees next to the dormitory building, like a dream. The leaves of this tree will slowly begin to turn red in late September, and will turn into a fiery red in early October. From a distance, they look like dazzling fireworks, which is beautiful beyond words.

  Every year, many people come here to enjoy the beautiful scenery. The school also opens at fixed times and assigns special people to guard it.

  It is not yet the best time to view the scenery. There are only a few students reading, chatting, and walking on the benches nearby. The youthful atmosphere is overwhelming, and Meng Xiang can't help but curl the corners of his lips.

  In her eyes, they formed a picture, and in their eyes, wasn't she the same?
Meng Xiang's beauty was well-known in the school, and coupled with the incident with the clothing store in the dormitory, many people knew of her existence. She was considered one of the most influential figures among the senior students.