Ch.46 Soft Voice And Coquettishness

"It's not that you have a bad memory, it's that I didn't invite you."

  This sentence was like a thunder, exploding at Qin Zheng's feet. He stopped, stretched out his hand to smooth back the loose hair on his forehead. His arm blocked his expression, but it was not good-looking anyway.

  "Please go back. The food will be served soon. It may not be convenient for you to stay here." Yang Yan said, then turned to the waiter beside her and said, "Please clean up this place."

  The broken remnants of the teacup quickly disappeared onto the ground, leaving only a puddle of water to prove its former mess.

  When the waiter passed by Qin Zheng with the garbage, his breathing gradually calmed down, no longer as rapid as it was at the beginning. Then he slowly raised a sneer, staring at Yang Yan's back as she turned around, and said in a calm voice: "Add another set of bowls and chopsticks, I'll eat here."

  "Sir, this is not in accordance with the rules..." The waiter was at a loss when faced with this unreasonable request.

  "Your boss is right here, why do you need rules?" Qin Zhen raised his chin slightly and frowned.

  "..." He was just a waiter, how could he have seen the boss before? But after hearing that, he still looked in the direction he pointed curiously, and the next second he saw a noble face.

  He seemed to be standing nearby just now. The other person did look like a rich man, but was he really his boss?

  "Don't involve Brother Zhou in your affairs."

  Before Ye Puzhou could speak, Zheng An, who was very good at reading people's expressions, made a sound of "tsk". Then, she tried to smooth things over, "Sister Yang Yan, you see, our brother Qin Zheng has been working hard to defend our country all day. Now he hasn't even had a meal and is in such a mess. The weather has been so cold recently. It's pitiful to let him sit outside and eat while sweating all over."

  "It's just a matter of adding a set of bowls and chopsticks. Let him sit down, okay?"

  Yang Yan didn't turn around, just looked at Zheng An for a long time without saying anything.

  The latter felt his back go cold at her cold gaze, thinking that he should not have agreed to do such a hard job for a motorcycle. If he failed, he would be a nobody on both sides.

  Fortunately, Yang Yan didn't say anything embarrassing and walked to her seat. "Isn't he also half a boss? How can a small customer like me stop him?"
The implication is agreement.

  "Sister Yang Yan is so generous." Not only did Zheng An breathe a sigh of relief, but everyone else also felt relieved.

  This meal was really uneasy.

  Qin Zheng pulled open the seat next to Zheng An, asked the waiter for a dry towel and wiped his wet hair and neck, then slumped down in the chair with his head down, not knowing what he was thinking.

  Meng Xiang has seen several big dramas today. First, Liu Ying was looking for trouble, then Zheng Qi and Liu Ying broke up, and now it's the love-hate relationship between Yang Yan and Qin Zheng. Every single one of them is extremely exciting.

  and……

  Meng Xiang glanced at Ye Puzhou sitting next to her calmly, frowning slightly. Doesn't her boyfriend have too many hidden identities? She already knows three of them.

  University professor, partner of Yangzhou Group, restaurant owner...

  His friends all seem to be extraordinary people.