Ch.84 Finale

The room was a little dim, and the scent of flowers was rushing in through the gaps between the windows. The warm light from the red candles shone on the two people who were looking at each other, as if they were the only ones left in the world.

  Meng Xiang's long silence made Ye Puzhou swallow his saliva subconsciously. His palms began to sweat and feel hot. He was anxious and afraid that she would refuse. In a panic, he wanted to change his hand to hold hers, but just as he made a move, she pulled him tightly and kissed him on the lips.

  "I do." It was a resounding answer, serious and cautious.

  "That's great!" Ye Puzhou hugged Meng Xiang fiercely, as if he wanted to rub her into his bones. After a while, he held her face and kissed her here and there, like a madman, with the corners of his mouth almost stretching to the back of his ears.

  "Why are you so excited? Didn't you guess that I would agree?" Meng Xiang was so moved that her eyes were sore, but she suddenly remembered what Ye Puzhou said when they were in bed in the morning - "It will be fine after today."

  Two blushes slowly appeared on her cheeks.

  "Because you have no reason to refuse." Ye Puzhou hugged Meng Xiang's waist, pulled her into his arms, and put his face against her neck. His tone was tender and lingering, and contained a strong confidence. "You love me so much, you definitely won't let me cry, right?"

  Hearing this, Meng Xiang's eyes lit up, "Can I refuse now? Why don't you cry for me?"

  Ye Puzhou: “…”

  "No, no, I can't do that. How can I regret it if I agree to it?" Ye Puzhou's moist lips kissed the back of her ear. The itchy feeling spread from there to her whole body, making Meng Xiang unable to help but dodge back and laughed, "Hahaha, who said no? Haven't we got the marriage certificate yet?"

  Ye Puzhou chuckled softly: "So, Xiangxiang was reminding me of this."

  As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly let go of her, turned around and pulled out a book with a big red cover from the pile of certificates. On it were three big characters "Household Registration Book" printed clearly. There was also a piece of white paper inside, which was the marriage certificate issued by his unit.

  "Who reminded you of this? Who would get a marriage certificate right after proposing? Also, when did you apply for this?" Meng Xiang widened his eyes and took several steps back. Ye Puzhou, this scheming man, had already prepared everything and pretended to know nothing.

  "Can't we just be the first pair? I can't wait any longer, Xiangxiang, just pity me." Ye Puzhou blinked his big eyes, chased to Meng Xiang, put his arms around her shoulders, and acted coquettishly and naughtily.

  What it means to be invincible by being shameless, Meng Xiang finally experienced it today. She stretched out her hand and patiently pushed away the handsome face that was approaching her again.

  "If you don't go, this marriage application will be invalid, and it will be very troublesome to apply again next time..." Ye Puzhou bit his lower lip and looked at her innocently and pitifully. He was so well-behaved that he didn't look like the man who had been pestering her for her approval just now.

  OK, now you are changing your tactics and adopting a gentle and weak style?

  Although she knew Ye Puzhou was pretending, Meng Xiang still shamelessly softened her heart. She hesitated for a while before pretending to be fierce and said, "But my household registration is with my parents. Whether they agree to marry me to you is another matter..."