Ch.52 Blushing And Heartbeat

The autumn wind blows gently, bringing the fragrance of golden osmanthus and gusts of coolness.

  But when people in Beijing started wearing coats, people in Shenzhen were still wearing short-sleeved shirts and shorts, and the weather was hot and stuffy.

  In a newly developed high-end residential area somewhere in the city center, the blushing and heart-pounding sounds in the dim stairwell continued to deepen.

  The thin white calves were placed on the man's strong wheat-colored wrists, and the collision of the two colors formed a sharp contrast. The black high heels with red soles were dangling in the air.

  The heels of his shoes kept hitting the iron stair railing, and it took a long time for them to stop.

  The man held the woman with one hand and casually pulled up his pants with the other hand. Then he took off his half-undone shirt and wiped her. When he saw that it was almost clean, he stretched out his slender index finger to lift up the tiny piece of cloth at her knees.

  "Can you leave?" The man bent down and approached her. The large tattoo on his neck was shocking, seductive and bewitching.

  The sunlight shone through the small glass window high up and fell on his lenses, flashing two dazzling lights.

  Li You narrowed his eyes and remained silent for a long time before his eyes gradually focused. After nodding, he did not dare to hold his hand and stood up by himself, supporting himself against the wall. He bent down and picked up a ball of white plastic from the ground, took out a tissue from his bag and wrapped it up, then clenched his palm and hid it behind his back. The blue veins on the back of his white hand were slightly bulging, revealing the owner's inner restlessness.

  But she dared to do so only in a corner where he couldn't see her.

  Zhao Qiyang was originally lighting a cigarette when he saw her picking up something. He frowned in disdain and said, "There's an auntie who comes to clean up every day. Why bother?"

  "It's just a simple thing. I won't do it again next time." Li You lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes trembling, afraid that he would get angry.

  "Yeah." Zhao Qi Yang nodded in response, and took the lead to walk upstairs, with fire flickering between his fingers, and Li You followed him silently.

  When they reached the top floor, he opened the door of the stairwell, but for some reason, he pulled his long legs back halfway through his step, gestured to her to stay away, then walked in and slammed the door shut.

  "Dear guest, how come you have time to come here?" Zhao Qiyang's smiling voice came through the closed door, sounding a little unreal. Li You leaned against the wall, feeling puzzled. Who could make him laugh like that?

  "I'm here with my girlfriend to do some work." A familiar and pleasant voice sounded immediately afterwards.

  "What about your girlfriend?"

  "She went to her friend's house."

  "Hahaha, let's go in and have a drink. I also want to tell you about the company."

  The conversation between the two continued, but gradually faded away, probably because they went into the house.

  Li You stayed there for a moment and was about to walk downstairs, but he suddenly remembered the owner of that voice. At the same time, a beautiful face as bright as a spring flower appeared in his mind.

  Ah, it’s those two nobles from the capital.

  She was given a chance to be reborn, but she didn't use it and couldn't grasp it, and finally she embarked on the path that she once despised the most.