Ch.48 The Sound Of Water

In the dim corridor, only the faint moonlight shines in through the window, vaguely illuminating the way ahead.

  Meng Xiang took Ye Puzhou's coat off his head and put it on, then reached out his hand to pat the water drops rolling down his body, "Let's go up quickly, don't catch a cold."

  "Okay, you go ahead and I'll follow you." Ye Puzhou nodded.

  The sound of light and heavy footsteps was particularly obvious in the dark night, and it made Meng Xiang feel inexplicably creepy. He could not help but quicken his pace, and soon he arrived at his doorstep.

  Maybe it was because he was drunk, but also because he climbed so many stairs in one breath, but Meng Xiang leaned against the door and gasped for breath. His feet felt light and unreal.

  "Ok?"

  "immediately."

  In the dim light, the keyhole was not easy to find. Ye Puzhou tried two or three times before he successfully opened the door. The two entered the house, turned on the lights, put on new slippers, and walked into the living room.

  "I'll go find two dry towels and wipe it first. I'll change clothes after taking a shower." Ye Puzhou said as he walked towards the bathroom, but Meng Xiang followed him closely like a follower.

  "But I'm so sleepy. I want to sleep." Meng Xiang blinked her long eyelashes, pouted her lips and spoke coquettishly.

  "Be good, take a shower before going to bed, otherwise you will catch a cold." Ye Puzhou took out two new towels from the cabinet, turned around and covered her head with them, then reached out and took his wet coat off her shoulders and threw it on the shelf next to her.

  "Then can you wash my hair?" Meng Xiang walked closer to him, put his arms around his thin waist, raised his head, and looked dependent.

  Maybe it was because of this unconditional trust, or maybe it was because of the little girl demeanor she occasionally showed in front of him that pleased Ye Puzhou, he nodded happily, smiled and said, "Okay."

  His body was wet. Ye Puzhou was afraid that Meng Xiang would catch a cold, so he did not make any complicated preparations. He moved the wooden chair from the restaurant to the bathroom, boiled some hot water, and began to wash her hair.

  It was the first time Ye Puzhou washed someone's hair. He was a little confused and flustered at first, but as the warm water wet her hair, it seemed as if his Ren and Du meridians were opened up, and his technique gradually became skillful and gentle.

  Meng Xiang sat on the chair, tilted his head back and stared at Ye Pushou without blinking. The white foam rolled back and forth between his slender fingers and was then smeared on her hair. His movements were smooth and the strength between his fingertips was particularly comfortable.

  His eyebrows were stern and his expression was focused and serious, as if he was doing the most important and sacred thing in the world.

  Her facial features were clean and neat, her high nose bridge cast a shadow below her thin lips, and when she lowered her eyes, she could see her long and thick eyelashes from her angle.

  Meng Xiang's heart was beating very fast, thump, thump, thump...

  The hot big palm kneaded and rubbed the back of her head, again and again. Suddenly, her breathing became heavier. Meng Xiang swallowed, and tightened her legs, and began to regret her decision to let him help wash her hair.

  Just as I finished sighing in my heart, the next second my vision went dark and I felt a touch of wetness on the tip of my nose.

  "Why are you staring at me?" Ye Puzhou had long noticed that Meng Xiang was staring at him intently, even with his mind wandering. It was unknown what he was thinking, with a silly smile on his face.