Ch.85 Wedding And Honeymoon(End)

In the second half of the night, a fine mist floated in the sky. The roses seemed unafraid of the rain. They still bloomed in clusters and heads held high on the branches. They were lovely and beautiful, and every wisp of fragrance was so bewitching.

  The chaise longue was in a mess, the warm white blanket was stained with countless ambiguities, and one corner of it was wrinkled and hung on the ground.

  On the round table, on the armchair, on the carpet...

  There is an indescribable and inexplicable sense of indulgence and beauty everywhere.

  On the bed in the inner room, there was a graceful figure lying, her fair back naked, her black hair casually draped behind her, blocking the vague spring light, her ten slender fingers weakly grasping the soft pillow.

  A big hand was holding her slender waist tightly, with red and purple marks all over it.

  The scratches and teeth marks on the round white buttocks are difficult to talk about and cannot be told to outsiders. Two skin colors are intertwined, and the beautiful legs are long and slightly bent.

  "I really can't do it anymore. I don't want it anymore." Meng Xiang straightened up impatiently, revealing her graceful figure. She bit her lower lip, but his hand accurately pinched her chin and inserted his fingertips into it. Without taking any other action, he just said like a beast: "Bite me."

  Meng Xiang: “…” Does she still have to say thank you?

  "This is the last time, I promise." Ye Puzhou seemed to know what Meng Xiang wanted to say next, so he opened his mouth to block her mouth, his lips falling on her beautiful butterfly bones. His lazy and seductive voice made her heart flutter, and she was reluctant to reject him.

  But……

  "You said this a long time ago, right?" Haha, it's impossible to believe what a man says in bed.

  Hearing this, Ye Puzhou's lips curved into a faint smile. His voice was just like him, cold and stern, but now that he was completely relaxed, it had a hint of softness.

  "This time it's real." Ye Puzhou picked up Meng Xiang, and the face-to-face position made it deeper. She frowned, and her nails left long bloody marks on his shoulder blades. She pouted and murmured, "Liar."

  "I'll take you to take a shower and then go to sleep. How could I have lied to you?" Ye Puzhou lowered his eyes and glanced at her. His cheerful expression made her hate him so much that her teeth itched. However, she could do nothing but lie on his shoulder and yawn sleepily: "Really, don't continue. I want to sleep."

  "Okay." Seeing this, Ye Puzhou didn't continue, but came out directly, found her swollen lips and gave her a gentle kiss, then picked her up horizontally and walked towards the innermost shower room in the inner room.

  *

  Meng Xiang and Ye Puzhou played around in the courtyard for two full days before returning to school on Monday. In fact, as graduation was approaching, there were only a few courses left, and the most troublesome thing was the graduation-related project assignments and papers.

  Since 1981, my country's colleges and universities have begun to implement the "thesis graduation system" for undergraduate students. In addition to meeting the academic requirements, undergraduate students must also independently complete an academic paper and pass the thesis defense before they are allowed to graduate.

  So Meng Xiang was busy like a top, not only had to deal with school matters, but also matters in the store. Although Shi Tian took the initiative to take on most of the work, there were still many things that required her to make the final decision.