Ch.38 Ϟ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)⋆

The house is located on the fourth floor. It is a new house that was renovated just a few years ago. It is simply decorated and it can be seen that the owner does not live here often. The furniture is covered with a thin layer of cover to prevent dust. Looking out from the open window, you can see the playground and teaching building of Huaqing University.

  There is also a huge osmanthus tree by the window. The green leaves sparkle in the sunlight, and the creamy yellow flowers flutter in the wind. Each small flower looks like a shining star in the night sky.

  "Hiss, be gentler." There was a hint of sobbing in the soft and delicate voice. The slender waist was pressed against the window sill, and the hair brushed against the osmanthus flowers, taking on a hint of fragrance.

  From the moment he entered the door, Ye Puzhou blocked her lips and kissed her all the way from the entrance to here. His lips were swollen from kissing, and he had no intention of letting her go.

  Unable to push him away, she reluctantly gave in to his wishes.

  But, wuwuwu, waiting online, what should I do if my boyfriend is too fierce?

  His mind was in a mess, and he heard the sound of an old man downstairs singing on the balcony to entertain the birds. Meng Xiang shuddered all over, opened his eyes in a daze, and pushed him away weakly with both hands.

  "Yes, someone."

  Ye Puzhou grabbed her little hand and held it in his arms. He stretched out his long arm and closed the curtains with his backhand, isolating her from the outside world.

  Darkness suddenly fell, and the surrounding decorations could only be vaguely discerned through the light coming through a small window in the kitchen not far away. Meng Xiang subconsciously hugged Ye Puzhou's neck tightly and pressed closer to him.

  "There's no one here now." Ye Puzhou grabbed her waist. The texture of her long skirt was silky and very comfortable in his hands, but it didn't make him feel half as excited as her skin.

  Meng Xiang buried her chin in Ye Puzhou's neck, tilted her head and touched the tip of his ear with her fingertips, again and again. He shrank back sensitively, then took the initiative to move closer to her and let her touch him.

  Seeing this, Meng Xiang stole a glance at his expression and thought it was time to coax him, so he deliberately acted coquettishly and said, "Were you angry just now?"

  Hearing her question, Ye Puzhou was stunned for a moment, then walked away. Meng Xiang looked at his back, opened her mouth, took a few steps towards him, organized her words, but before she could open her mouth, she saw him bending down and pulling off the cloth cover on the sofa.

  "What are you doing?" Meng Xiang keenly sensed something was wrong and took two steps back while speaking.

  Ye Puzhou threw the cloth cover onto the coffee table, then curled his lips and strode towards her. Meng Xiang ran towards the kitchen, but just as she reached the kitchen door, she was carried up by the person behind her, with her head down and her long hair cascading like a waterfall.

  "Ye Puzhou! Stop it. What are you going to do? First you used cold violence, and now you want to directly attack him? Ahhhhh!!!" The unfinished words turned into screams. Hearing the slapping sound on the buttocks, Meng Xiang turned his hand that was hammering his back to cover his face, as if he was too embarrassed to face anyone.

  I have never been spanked by anyone in my life, but I was spanked by Ye Puzhou? !

  "Who fought with you?" Ye Puzhou laughed angrily, paused, and then said, "Then why are you running?"