Ch.8 Pampering

The setting sun fell on the corridor outside the classroom, filling it with the afterglow of the sunset.

  "I'm sorry." After apologizing, Meng Xiang quickly pulled Huang Sijing to help pick up the white papers that had scattered all over the floor. He only slowed down his movements when he heard the latter's voice.

  "Comrade Zhao."

  When she looked up, what caught her eye was, as expected, Zhao Xingzhi's gentle and handsome face. When the old acquaintances met, their eyes were inexplicably drawn. Huang Sijing seized the opportunity to give them some space to be alone, but Meng Xiang grabbed her sleeve tightly, making her unable to move.
The two of them quickly picked up the papers on the ground and handed them back to Zhao Xingzhi.

  "Hurry up, or the cafeteria won't have your favorite braised pork."

  "Really? Let's go faster then."

  Soon, Meng Xiang and Huang Sijing disappeared at the end of the corridor, leaving Zhao Xingzhi standing there in a daze. He looked at the pile of papers that were sorted in a mess, and his lips curled up inexplicably.

  *

  The next day, Meng Xiang had just returned to the dormitory after morning class and ran into Shi Tian who had been waiting for a long time. Her long hair, as long as instant noodles, had been straightened and draped over her shoulders smoothly, but because of the perm, her hair quality was not very good and looked a bit like dead grass.

  "Am I much uglier than before?" Noticing Meng Xiang's gaze, Shi Tian touched the ends of her hair uncomfortably.

  "You do look a little unpleasant now." Meng Xiang also spoke bluntly, but before Shi Tian changed her expression, he smiled and added: "Don't worry, I will make you look better."

  After saying that, he pulled Shi Tian to sit in his seat, then picked up the scissors and comb and started fiddling with her hair. Huang Sijing couldn't help but come over curiously, moved a small stool and sat next to Shi Tian, ​​chatting with her.

  Shi Tian has a square face with small features, and she has the gentleness and tenderness of a southern girl. After thinking for a moment, Meng Xiang decided to cut her bangs, which can not only help modify her face shape and cover the sunken temples, but also soften her face shape and make her look ten times younger.

  At the same time, the advantages of her eyebrows and eyes are revealed, and her big watery eyes make people fall in love with her.

  It can be seen that she often trims and draws her eyebrows, but it doesn't suit her. The short and flat eyebrows make her face look big. Meng Xiang took an eyebrow trimmer and slowly removed the small stray hairs around them, and then helped her draw a willow-leaf eyebrow with an eyebrow pencil. The slender and curved eyebrows made her eyes look bigger and full of spirit.

  Today, Shi Tian put on a big red lipstick as usual, but she applied the color too rigidly along the lip line. Not only did it not look high-end, but it also made her chin look short and square, completely exposing the flaws of the lower half of her face.

  Meng Xiang cleaned her fingers, and then used a tissue to slowly blend the lipstick, blurring the edges to make the lipstick color softer and lighter, slightly outlining the smiling lips, raising the angle of the jaw, visually lengthening the distance between the lower lip and chin, and making the face look less square.

  Meng Xiang had already modified the skirt that Shi Tian brought yesterday, so now was the perfect time for her to change into it.

  This skirt was originally a white round-neck long skirt with exquisite embroidery. I guess it was a fashionable item that the young lady spent a lot of money to buy. However, it is really not suitable for her. Her square face is more suitable for V-neck or large neckline clothes, which can increase the white space and extension of the neck, giving people the visual effect of a "swan neck" at a glance. Otherwise, it would be a disaster of a short and thick neck.