Ch.55 Jinjiang Solo

I don’t know how long it had been, but there was a sound of splashing water in the bathroom. Meng Xiang was held and sat on the bathing table, and Ye Puzhou half-knelt in front of her to help her wash clean.

  She was naked, and the veins on her neck, arms and back muscles were bulging, which made people blush and their hearts beat fast. He grabbed her long legs, which were red and swollen due to friction, and wiped them carefully and gently with a towel.

  Although his movements were extremely gentle, Meng Xiang, who was sitting on top, still gasped in anger and kicked his shoulder with her toes, "Be gentle."

  Ye Puzhou responded good-temperedly, a little annoyed that he had used too much force just now. Her skin was delicate to begin with, how could she withstand such an action?

  "I'll drive outside and buy some ointment later."

  Hearing this, Meng Xiang retracted his foot, his eyes wandering, and he said guiltily: "Actually, there is no need. There is no pharmacy nearby, right? There is no need to go through so much trouble. Besides, I am afraid to stay here alone."

  "Is it really okay?" Ye Puzhou touched that place again, his handsome brows furrowed, his bare chest muscles rose and fell with his breathing, exuding a full scent of male hormones.

  "Really, no need. I'm hungry. Finish washing quickly, then we can go eat." Meng Xiang suddenly regretted yelling in pain and asked him to stop quickly. What I mean is that women don't have to be so hypocritical sometimes. They should still enjoy themselves.

  After making sure that Meng Xiang was not trying to be stubborn, Ye Puzhou gave up the idea of ​​going out to buy medicine. After carefully washing her, he stood up and began to wash himself.

  Meng Xiang crossed her long legs, supported her hands on the table, and her eyes were unscrupulously admiring the picture of the handsome man bathing.

  The glistening water droplets rolled down onto the well-defined abdominal muscles. Under the warm yellow light, they glowed with charming colors and had beautiful lines and curves. Further down, there was an indescribable realm.

  As soon as his eyes reached there, Meng Xiang felt the skin on his thigh, which had not hurt, begin to hurt again.

  By the way, can you get into this thing?

  Although Meng Xiang had been bragging about doing bad things with Ye Puzhou, but now that he thought about it carefully, let’s not talk about whether he could get in or not, just say if he really got in, wouldn’t it be painful to death?

  "No, no." He murmured.

  "What's wrong?" Ye Puzhou wiped the water droplets on his face, turned off the faucet, picked up a bath towel from the shelf beside him, then took Meng Xiang down from the bathing table, wrapped her up with the towel, and then took a small towel to rub her long hair twice.

  Finally, he wiped himself with a towel, put on his underwear and shorts, and then carried her out.

  "Nothing." Meng Xiang quickly shook her head, embarrassed to tell him the color waste she had just thought of, but fortunately Ye Puzhou did not ask any more questions, and directly carried her to sit on the chair, "You look at the scenery, I'll heat up the food, and then we can eat."

  "Okay." Meng Xiang nodded obediently, looked at the cold seafood dinner in his hands with regret, and then decisively moved his gaze to the window.

  The last time she came here was midsummer. That shocking confession at night will always be engraved in her heart and will never be forgotten. The gentle sea breeze seemed to bring her back to that night, so romantic.