Ch.37 Beast Professors Ye

Since it was the first Teachers' Day, every school attached great importance to it. Although Huaqing University was not a normal university, it also gave teachers a holiday. Since the teachers were on holiday and there were no classes, naturally the students had nothing to do. It was like a holiday as well and they were free to do their own things.

  There was no special restriction on people at the school gate, so Meng Xiang walked in smoothly. She was holding a bouquet of flowers. The colorful flowers were particularly eye-catching, beautiful and unique. They were personally matched by her.

  In her previous life, in order to cultivate her sentiments, calm her mind and relieve the pressure from her career, Meng Xiang went to a flower arrangement studio run by a friend and took flower arrangement classes for a period of time. So in this regard, she believes that she has some aesthetic sense.

  She frequently accepted the attention of others. Although this happened frequently, after a long time, Meng Xiang felt a little embarrassed and could not help but quicken her pace. Her long skirt fluttered in the wind, creating layers of waves.

  She is tall with a slender waist. She is wearing a light blue halter dress with matching white short cardigan. The hem of her skirt is embroidered with small creamy white flowers. She looks pretty and gentle. Her long black hair falls to her waist, as smooth as a waterfall, and she has a headband of the same color on her head.

  The small face with light makeup looks more delicate. The oval face is the size of a palm. The eyebrow pencil outlines two willow-leaf eyebrows. The peach blossom eyes are full of autumn water. The pink lips are charming. She is as beautiful as a peach and plum. It is difficult to conceal her outstanding temperament in her every move.

  For a moment, I couldn't tell whether the flower was more beautiful or the person was more beautiful.

  The route given by the security guard kept flashing through Meng Xiang's mind, but it was too brief. After a while, she lost her way and had no choice but to ask a female classmate who was reading a book on the side of the road.

  "Student, do you know where the physics department's office is?"

  The female student who was reading a book heard the voice and subconsciously raised her head. She was met with a pretty face and could not help but stammer, "I know, I know, I am from the Department of Physics."

  "Then could you please show me the way? Thank you." Meng Xiang breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that, raised the corners of his mouth and said with a smile.

  "Of course, the office is just ahead. Turn left, then right, turn left again at the next intersection, and then go straight... It's a little hard to find. Forget it, I'll take you there. I happen to be free."

  "Thank you so much." Meng Xiang's eyes lit up and her smile deepened. The blush on the girl's face became deeper and deeper. She raised her eyes and secretly glanced at her face. She was so beautiful. She had never seen such a beautiful girl.

  The two walked forward side by side, chatting and laughing. Meng Xiang learned that the female classmate was called Zhang Yaoyao, also a junior, and she was actually Ye Puzhou's student. He was her professional course teacher for two semesters.

  Meng Xiang was somewhat curious about what Ye Puzhou was like in school, so he asked Zhang Yaoyao indirectly how he was doing in class and whether he was strict or not.

  Perhaps because they were of the same age, Zhang Yaoyao looked around and saw that there were not many people around. Then she lowered her voice and approached Meng Xiang with a mysterious look on her face. She first made two clicks of the tongue and then said, "I'm telling you what to say next. You must not tell anyone else."