Ch.19 I Like Him

There was not much time left before the train was to depart, and most of the passengers had already boarded the train and were looking for their seats according to their tickets. When they saw a dispute happening in the direction of Mengxiang, some people looked over curiously, while others didn't care much and continued walking forward.

  "Auntie, I'm not looking for trouble." Meng Xiang didn't expect the other party to have such a bad attitude. His smile froze on his face. He wanted to say something, but when he saw someone carrying luggage passing through the aisle, he stepped aside and stood in front of the seats opposite them and their son.

  After he stood firm, he didn't want to argue with her anymore, so he said again: "Forget it, let me see your ticket, and we'll check to see who made the mistake."

  Hearing this, Yang Lanxiang rolled her eyes, subconsciously touched her pockets, and then shouted: "How can you be so ignorant, little girl, that you just pick on old guys to bully them? I'm not blind, I'm sure I'm not wrong."

  "What do you mean I bullied you? Can you be reasonable?" Meng Xiang's face suddenly turned dark.

  Chen Jiansheng, who was sitting next to Yang Lanxiang, looked Meng Xiang up and down. His eyes lit up and finally his gaze fell on that pretty little face. He licked his dry lips, opened his legs, revealing his bulging thing, patted the area between his legs with his hand, and smiled obscenely.

  "Mom, how can you talk like that? How about this, I think this seat is still spacious, why don't the three of us squeeze in, you sit in the middle, if that doesn't work, you can sit on your brother's lap."

  As soon as she finished speaking, Yang Lanxiang grinned and laughed out loud. She had no intention of stopping her son's obscene behavior. Instead, she felt very proud of it.

  Chen Jiansheng had an honest face and was well-dressed, but his short hair was greasy and he hadn't washed it in days. Yet, he would fiddle with his hair from time to time, thinking he looked extremely handsome. His words and actions almost made Meng Xiang vomit out of disgust.

  A head full of yellow garbage.

  Respect is mutual. They have no shame, so Meng Xiang has no need to give them face. He immediately raised his ticket in front of them and said coldly, "Keep your mouth shut. Look carefully. It is clearly written on my ticket that this is the seat. Get out of my way. If you don't let me, I'll ask the conductor to deal with it."

  "It's such a small matter, there's no need to call the conductor. What ticket do you have? Let me see." Chen Jiansheng leaned forward and took the opportunity to snatch her ticket and even touched her hand.

  The space was small and Meng Xiang had no time to dodge. Seeing that Chen Jiansheng was about to succeed, he panicked and tried to retreat to the aisle. However, as soon as he took a step, he was tripped by Yang Lanxiang's outstretched leg and fell on the seat. He then took the opportunity to pounce on her.

  At the critical moment, a big hand grabbed the collar of Chen Jiansheng at the back of his neck and pulled him back hard, pulling him into the aisle. The man pressed Chen Jiansheng to the ground, and then punched him hard in the face. Each punch was more fierce than the last, and blood appeared in a few seconds.

  His eyes seemed to catch something and his face instantly turned sinister. He held onto the seat beside him and stood up quickly. The muscles in his arms bulged and the veins on his forehead popped out. He kicked Chen Jiansheng hard in an unspeakable position, and soon a pig-killing-like scream echoed throughout the carriage.

  As if this was not enough to vent his anger, he raised his leather shoe and rolled over Chen Jiansheng's calf, with hatred and murderous intent in his eyes that he had never seen before.