Ch.63 Ye Puzhou is at Her Home

After listening to Meng Xiang's explanation and analysis, Shi Tian paused, clapped her hands as if she had suddenly realized something, and said in surprise: "In that case, let's choose Tongnan Street!"

  "Yeah, I think so too." Meng Xiang nodded with a smile, but he still couldn't make such a hasty decision. They followed the direction Tian Jun said and walked along a street. Then they found a large residential area a little away from the south gate of the school.

  They usually eat near the South Gate and have never been to such a far place, so they just knew about the existence of this place.

  Although it is a residential area, there is no supporting infrastructure around it, let alone restaurants, supermarkets, clothing stores and the like. No wonder so many people choose to go to the slightly farther Tongnan Street for consumption.

  A little further away are the dormitory buildings of the shoe factory. There are at least seven six-story buildings, and each floor can accommodate many people.

  After the field investigation, I finally felt relieved.

  "We'll choose Tongnan Street and not consider Huangyue Street."

  Now that the street has been determined, the next step is to determine the specific location of the store. There are only a few vacant stores on Tongnan Street. All the stores near the south gate have already been reserved by other businesses. Now there are only two stores in the center of the street that are available for rent or transfer.

  Furthermore, there are three houses at the end of the street which is quite far away, and Meng Xiang does not intend to consider these three houses.

  Then there are only two shops in the center of the street. Shop No. 1 is bigger than Shop No. 2, but the shop on the left sells Sichuan cuisine, and you can smell the pungent chili smell from a long distance away. If you open a clothing store next to them, all the clothes will probably be stained with a strong smell of food within two days.

  Although Meng Xiang likes Sichuan cuisine, this point still dissuaded her from trying it.

  Although Shop No. 2 is smaller than Shop No. 1, it is surrounded by smaller restaurants. The shop on the left is a small store selling groceries, and the one on the right is a restaurant selling breakfast and simple fried rice.

  Meng Xiang and Shi Tian walked around shop No. 2 and were quite satisfied with it. However, the door of the shop was closed now and they couldn't see the specific layout and furnishings inside, nor did they know how much the rent was. This made things a bit difficult.

  In those days, it was not like later times where you could directly contact the store owner by posting a note with a phone number on the door of the store. Communications were not well developed, so everything had to be discussed face to face with the owner in person.

"Shall we ask the boss next door?"

  "good."

  They first went to the grocery store next door, but the owner didn't know where the landlord lived, so he told them to go to the restaurant next door to ask, as the two stores had the same owner.

  When they turned to the restaurant next door, they met two familiar faces there. They were the brother and sister Tian Jun and Tian Nini who had shown them the way before.

  "Do you know each other?" The middle-aged man who was cooking looked at them strangely with confusion in his eyes. He didn't know how the children knew these three people who were so out of tune with their family.