Ch.15 Jealousy

When Meng Xiang heard the words "Sister Axiang", he shivered uncontrollably and got goose bumps all over his body.

  "Hahaha, it's really fate." The smile on Deng Yajun's face deepened.

  "Haha." Meng Xiang laughed dryly twice and didn't respond.

  After dinner, Deng Yajun cut a plate of watermelon and brought it to the living room, where she continued chatting with Ye Puzhou. The two seemed to be having a great time, and even Meng Wanjiang couldn't get a word in. He could only agree with them from time to time. The brother and sister Meng Xiang and Meng Jingfan served as a background the whole time.

  Meng Xiang also listened to their conversation and found out that Ye Puzhou was not a poor boy at all. Instead, he was tall, rich and handsome.

  Whether in terms of appearance, personality, or career experience, he is particularly liked by the elders. His family background is also clean. He is the only son in the family, single, and his parents are still alive. Although he did not go into details, one can guess from just a few words that both of his parents have very decent jobs.

  Wait, single? Meng Xiang paused while eating watermelon, frowned and looked at Ye Puzhou. Unexpectedly, this man seemed to have been paying attention to her. As soon as she turned her head, he also looked over with a burning gaze.

  Bah, you are still lying.

  Time passed by unknowingly, and the classmates that Meng Jingfan had made an appointment with yesterday came over to play ball with him. A group of boys filled the yard, chatting with each other, full of energy.

  The younger brother went upstairs to get the ball. Meng Xiang, as the older sister, got each of them a piece of watermelon under the arrangement of Deng Yajun.

  "Thank you, sister."

  "This melon is so sweet, hehe."

  Being young is good. Their mouths are sweeter than watermelons, so lovable. Meng Xiang's mouth corners are almost grinning to the back of his ears. He looks at them with an aunt's smile and waves his hand, saying, "Don't be polite. Eat quickly. After eating, there is a tap in the yard where you can wash your hands."

  "Sister, is your foot okay?"

  Just as Meng Xiang was greeting people everywhere, a gentle and soft voice sounded in her ears. She turned her head and saw Xie Feng standing not far from her. He was wearing a vest-style jersey that revealed his delicate muscles on his arms. He was holding a piece of bright red watermelon in his hand and looking at her with clear eyes.

  "It's nothing serious, just a little swelling. It will be gone in two days." Meng Xiang saw him, nodded and smiled.

  “That’s good.” Xie Feng heaved a sigh of relief, curled his lips and smiled, the teardrop mole under his eye moved slightly, and his big eyes curved into a crescent shape, so adorable, so cute that it touched people’s hearts.

  "Why don't you eat? Eat quickly, there's more in the house. I'll get you another piece." Thinking of how he helped him yesterday to avoid falling flat on his face, Meng Xiang wanted to turn around and go into the house, but he almost bumped into the person behind him.

  It was Ye Puzhou. He was holding a bag of cut watermelons in his hand. He stood on the steps and glanced down at Xie Feng. He said in a cold voice, "The watermelons are gone."

  "Ah, it's okay, one piece is enough." Xie Feng was stunned, then raised the watermelon in his hand.

  "Yeah." Ye Puzhou originally held the bag with his left hand, but he didn't know if it was intentional, he suddenly changed his hand and held the bag full of watermelons towards Xie Feng. As if he was afraid that he couldn't see it clearly enough, he shook the bag to reveal the green rind.